+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Console Authentication of title Defiance has failed

Anyone else getting this problem? I am a psplus member but signed up on trion's site for the PC beta as well, not sure if that has something to do with it. Either way I'm bummed :/

I think it just means the servers haven't been switched on for EU yet.

Well unfortunately I am in the US, so unless their US servers went down for maintenance I am still SOL

Quote Originally Posted by rizzilio View Post
    Well unfortunately I am in the US, so unless their US servers went down for maintenance I am still SOL
    Yeah I just switched to my US account and its happening there too. Maybe they are doing unscheduled maintenance or something, I'm sure Sledgehammer or one of the other members of Trion's team will be willing to help.

I'm actually having the same problem, hoping to get on some time soon. Playing the Beta will be the deciding factor on if I get this Day 1.

I'm currently experiencing this as well. I signed out of the PSN and have been unable to sign back into that so I imagine that is part of the problem for me at least.

Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    Having the dev team look into this.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

I just had this happen and now I can't even log into my PSN account.

Quote Originally Posted by trueth View Post
    I just had this happen and now I can't even log into my PSN account.
    Same here. Are you also getting error code 800A203? I can connect to the Internet via the browser on the ps3 I just can't connect to the PSN so that would be why I can't sign in to Defiance. I also get the message when trying to manually sign in that the PSN is under maintenance but I can't find a reference to any maintenance for today so IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeleus09 View Post
    Same here. Are you also getting error code 800A203? I can connect to the Internet via the browser on the ps3 I just can't connect to the PSN so that would be why I can't sign in to Defiance. I also get the message when trying to manually sign in that the PSN is under maintenance but I can't find a reference to any maintenance for today so IDK.
    Yep thats what happening to me. I used the "Log Out" feature in the beta and then started getting all of these errors.