+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ps3 by the wayside

the lack of attention from trion to ps3 players has become unacceptable . the servers seam noticeably more empty . cant complete armistice day events because no patch and we are unable to play cap and hold . my rollers have been reset 2 times already as well as my runners . my friends are leaving the game because its glitched bad voip still don't work like they said it would meanwhile xbox and pc get updates Daly like everyone used to we don't even get server maintenance daily like the first 2 weeks to fix things this tells me trion cares not about ps3 players I'm really pissed Ive lost weapons out of my hands after logging out and coming back the next day and submitting a ticket on it I was giving a generic letter telling me they where closing my ticket because it was a known bug as well as the ticket I submitted on the 64 keycodes I lost buying a t4 lock box and not even getting the lock box this is piss poor customer service the weapon I lost our of my hands was the top notch tool works saw that I added 2 mod slots and put synergy mods in so I'm out a lot of scrip recourses rep and time farming the rep you are really blowing it TRION keep this up and I don't have much left in me to keep playing this game even though I love it a few more **** ups is all it gonna take

Wonder how long before this topic magically disappears...

(I just posted on this exact topic and it just went poof within 10 minutes of posting it)

Inb4lock
    /10

Quote Originally Posted by kmg90 View Post
    Wonder how long before this topic magically disappears...

(I just posted on this exact topic and it just went poof within 10 minutes of posting it)
    Probably the reason is there are tons of these already. If your going to post about a topic already up, do not make a new topic, post in the exsisting ones. Good idea, yea? :]

Um the PS3 has no different content then the PC/360. Yes the PC/360 version did get patched today which puts the PS3 3 patches behind already. All three of the those patches are for known bugs. Just be paitent from what it sounds like it might be sometime tonight or tomorrow when we get those three patches.
    PSN: bdawgtimes84

Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ELVIS View Post
    the lack of attention from trion to ps3 players has become unacceptable . the servers seam noticeably more empty . cant complete armistice day events because no patch and we are unable to play cap and hold . my rollers have been reset 2 times already as well as my runners . my friends are leaving the game because its glitched bad voip still don't work like they said it would meanwhile xbox and pc get updates Daly like everyone used to we don't even get server maintenance daily like the first 2 weeks to fix things this tells me trion cares not about ps3 players I'm really pissed Ive lost weapons out of my hands after logging out and coming back the next day and submitting a ticket on it I was giving a generic letter telling me they where closing my ticket because it was a known bug as well as the ticket I submitted on the 64 keycodes I lost buying a t4 lock box and not even getting the lock box this is piss poor customer service the weapon I lost our of my hands was the top notch tool works saw that I added 2 mod slots and put synergy mods in so I'm out a lot of scrip recourses rep and time farming the rep you are really blowing it TRION keep this up and I don't have much left in me to keep playing this game even though I love it a few more **** ups is all it gonna take
    I don't know what you are getting at with the servers being noticeably less busy. I played 3 shadow wars this evening and two ark falls were there wasn't room to swing a dead cat it was so busy.

As for the glitches i'm pretty sure the PC and Xbox versions still have the same issues and the patch for the PS3 need approval from Sony before it can be put in to our version of the game.

I can honestly say that I don't think Trion are ignoring PS3 players. If you want an example of how difficult it can be to fix issues on the PS3 compared to the Xbox or PS3 look no further than the debacle that was the Skyrim DLC. It took Bethesda months to get the PS3 versions working. How long has it been since the other platforms got the patch? A week?

I'd say it might be time to get down off your high horse.
    PS3 - Sta-11

All hail the Astro Sloth!

Quote Originally Posted by Wee_murray05 View Post
    I don't know what you are getting at with the servers being noticeably less busy. I played 3 shadow wars this evening and two ark falls were there wasn't room to swing a dead cat it was so busy.

As for the glitches i'm pretty sure the PC and Xbox versions still have the same issues and the patch for the PS3 need approval from Sony before it can be put in to our version of the game.

I can honestly say that I don't think Trion are ignoring PS3 players. If you want an example of how difficult it can be to fix issues on the PS3 compared to the Xbox or PS3 look no further than the debacle that was the Skyrim DLC. It took Bethesda months to get the PS3 versions working. How long has it been since the other platforms got the patch? A week?

I'd say it might be time to get down off your high horse.
    Agreed - the servers were pretty full last night. Some of the usual issues with coop, but I still got 2 Shadow Wars out of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by RegularX View Post
    Agreed - the servers were pretty full last night. Some of the usual issues with coop, but I still got 2 Shadow Wars out of the deal.
    agreed to the agreeing agree'r...lol, but I think we ps3ers are lucky to a point, let the pc an 360s get the bugs, let sony work for us an Trion so we the ps3ers can live, laugh an learn with this to be patient. there are alot of ppl on the us servers, maybe you are a EU player I can only guess. but yes there are alot of issues going on, but skyrim was afkn fiasco, I havent gone back to that game once. breathe an this too shall pass

i feel bad for all these people losing weapons and stuff like that when ive been playing since launch and my biggest complaint is the server crashes and the stutter lag step but ive never lost a weapon and i rarley use my mic for any game so really the chat matters little to me but shadow wars ive always gotten in same with the deathmatch yes im getting a little impatient with waiting for the patches but i consider my self pretty lucky after seeing all these posts i hope alot of these people will come back to the game or pull out some more patience

Quote Originally Posted by JagerMyk View Post
    agreed to the agreeing agree'r...lol, but I think we ps3ers are lucky to a point, let the pc an 360s get the bugs, let sony work for us an Trion so we the ps3ers can live, laugh an learn with this to be patient. there are alot of ppl on the us servers, maybe you are a EU player I can only guess. but yes there are alot of issues going on, but skyrim was afkn fiasco, I havent gone back to that game once. breathe an this too shall pass
    At this point shouldn't all PS3er's be patient anyway? Its like owning a PS3 qualifies you to be a Jedi.. Hm..
    PSN ID: DrakonLich - Currently Playing: Shadow of the Colossus - GTA Online - Fatal Frame II/III - Miami Hotline - One Piece Pirate Warriors II

My Music Youtube Channel! ~ Be Nice.. Click Here!
    My GRID 2 Channel! ~ Click Here!