+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

XBOX Beta, am I too late ?!

Hey mates. I just heard about this game, gathered together a lot of infos, watched all the videos and now my mind is blown. I NEED THIS! I will def. get this game when it is released. But for now there is one question I'am asking myself: is there any possibility to get a beta code, or is it too late for me already? Heard there were free ones, but sadly I can't find one... If anyone could help me, or give me some info where to get a beta key, I would be very very thankful.

Hope I'am not too late.

Have a nice day and thanks for your help in advance!

PS: please don't hate, i can imagine a lot of people already asked this question, but I really searched for myself and I wasn't succesful at all...

Beta doesnt start till the 22nd early morn for the states. You should get an email on the 21st at night with beta keys. If you are picked into the beta at leats....or if you preordered and registered.

preorder now you can get a code. You are not to late because the xbox beta dont start into Friday.
    Twitter.com/Sirryuu
    GT Nerdy Ryuu
    PSN Darkninjabozz.

I regeistered for the beta through the official website. Does this mean I'll redeem a code on 21st, like you said? Or do I need to preorder, in order to get a beta code?

Edit: guy above me already answered, thanks mate! I'am still curios if there are freeones somewhere, since I'am getting paid in 8 days, so preordering the game isn't possible until the 28th .

Quote Originally Posted by Perx89 View Post
    I regeistered for the beta through the official website. Does this mean I'll redeem a code on 21st, like you said? Or do I need to preorder, in order to get a beta code?

Edit: guy above me already answered, thanks mate! I'am still curios if there are freeones somewhere, since I'am getting paid in 8 days, so preordering the game isn't possible until the 28th .
    You might be able to get into the beta without preordering, but its not a promise. And you only need to put down 5 at gamestop to get a code into the beta, and pay it off later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalm View Post
    You might be able to get into the beta without preordering, but its not a promise. And you only need to put down 5 at gamestop to get a code into the beta, and pay it off later on.
    I would look for those 5 dollars :O
    ~ I'd rather die with someone, than let them die alone ~
    ~Leader of the Celestial Renegades ~
    Allied with: A.R.C, Lineage

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eureka View Post
    I would look for those 5 dollars :O
    5 dollars to play and test a game for about a week? sounds worth it to me, especially since you can get that money back if you dont like it. And if you DO like it, that 5 bucks goes towards the game anyway! Win win there. DO IT!

Hell yeah, gonna get that beta code now !

Quote Originally Posted by Perx89 View Post
    Hell yeah, gonna get that beta code now !
    Not quite...most sites dont have any more beta keys to give out, and trion wont email any keys until the night before the beta.

Than I'll say it like this: hell yeah, gonna preorder this now!