+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

AI Accuracy needs to be lowered!

I can't be the only one that feels that the AI accuracy is way too high. I know that you're supposed to roll to dodge a lot of their fire, but even after doing that they're still hitting you with precise accuracy. The grenades and grenade launchers are ridiculous also!

I'm not saying that I want Star Wars "stormtrooper" accuracy for the AI, but just knock it down a tad!

I am the crazy one who enjoys the accuracy of the enemies...DONT change it, its just fine, even blacklungs are easy to avoid imo. The enemie's high accuracy is one of the few things that makes shooting the npcs interesting.

AI harder

Quote Originally Posted by Taniso View Post
    I can't be the only one that feels that the AI accuracy is way too high. I know that you're supposed to roll to dodge a lot of their fire, but even after doing that they're still hitting you with precise accuracy. The grenades and grenade launchers are ridiculous also!

I'm not saying that I want Star Wars "stormtrooper" accuracy for the AI, but just knock it down a tad!
    Make the AI harder, the game is way 2 easy.

Trion stated it is impossible to make these mobs any easier.

i like their aim thay are ez as it is your a really bad player if you cant handle it
    PSN ID: GERMiside - my spelling is horrible :[ Click the banner for our Clan Forum!

I would actually prefer they made the AI harder. Things are too easy as it is.
    Nerfing the AI accuracy wouldn't help the game as whole

The only thing slightly annoying is fighting dark matter as a cloak/shotgunner. One blast and your cloak is pretty much useless, their smg's tear me up and my chances of re-cloaking are pretty much non existent.
    PSN: Nosworc82
    IGN: Vectra - Ego: 395, Origin - Ego: 1560 (Retired)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.crowson?ref=tn_tnmn

Quote Originally Posted by DeMoted View Post
    Trion stated it is impossible to make these mobs any easier.
    That's good to know. I guess the ones that I get frustrated with the most are the grenade launchers... It seems like some of them are shooting non-stop and if you don't have a wall or a vehicle in the way you're screwed.

I love the current PVE difficulty, im up for the challenge, otherwise will be like all others mmo where mobs are as stupid as fk...would you want some dummies that stay still while you shoot and in response they shoot to sky? i don't think so, PVE is great as it is.

The AI in certain situations is a total ***** due to the amount of damage they deal out! But this makes the game more interesting as you cant just run straight thru annihilating everything. On the other hand, in some situations it is very easy to kill certain enemies. On the whole i don't think the game needs to be changed.