+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone think something should be done about vehicles in Shadow War?

They are far too effective a weapon to kill others with, you can call them in virtually instantly with barely any cooldown. So many times ive seen snipers on hills just get a atv and drive off in an instant once theyve been found.

And DONT say grab a homing rocket since they are the most UP worthless pieces of garbage invented ever

ok so if you get hit by a car in rl you think its not going to hurt or kill you ? i say this is damn realistic because id be down and out if i got hit by a car

For we make a stand for what we believe. You never fight this war alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Redman20 View Post
    They are far too effective a weapon to kill others with, you can call them in virtually instantly with barely any cooldown. So many times ive seen snipers on hills just get a atv and drive off in an instant once theyve been found.

And DONT say grab a homing rocket since they are the most UP worthless pieces of garbage invented ever
    Hmm.. Im gonna have to disagree. When people jump on to evade battle, I always chase them down. If they are good drivers.. then they deserve to get away, but they usually dont

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Apothecary View Post
    ok so if you get hit by a car in rl you think its not going to hurt or kill you ? i say this is damn realistic because id be down and out if i got hit by a car
    and getting bumped by an atv and dying from it is realistic? yet i can somehow take a grenade to the face and survive?

Grab a freaking pump action. I took down a Cerberus with a Grind Fragger once upon a time.
    I'm Era (Account name: Strifera) on PC-NA. Friend me if you'd like in game or on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Apothecary View Post
    Apparently you forgot the gaming motto
    Balance > Realism

High shields and tanky perks= monarch status in shadow wars. Was hilarious when someone ran into me at full speed and it took my shields and half of my HP but his ATV exploded. I died in the end but it was still hilarious.

"Decisions are left to those that are willing to be lost in thought."

Senior Member K A S H I H A R A D's Avatar
    Three words: Ground Pounder Detonators. Double/Triple kills, double/triple kills everywhere.

"They say I'm evil cause I trained my ego to see gold..."

Balance > Realism
    its a car if you get hit your going under it meaning your dragged along the floor if needed lets get a land rover and a crash test dummy

For we make a stand for what we believe. You never fight this war alone.

Balance > Realism
    I freaking love that motto. But I prefer the other one.
    Flubber Cars > Realism
    I'm Era (Account name: Strifera) on PC-NA. Friend me if you'd like in game or on the forums.