+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by yesiamghost View Post
    Oh sorry guys. I didn't know, I guess I was a little confused. I was referring to the PS3 beta but I'm mainly going to play on the PC. Have a nice day!
    You are not in the wrong forum and you are not under NDA, you are just prey to wannabe know it all forum cops. Ironically they are wrong.

Just open the menu with start or select, them L2 to get a radial menu with more settings and options. You'll find it there.

There is no logout because you can't! You are stuck in the game until you beat the final boss!
    Soooooooooooon

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    There is no logout because you can't! You are stuck in the game until you beat the final boss!
    Wasn't the ability to log out promised if you pre-ordered? lol sorry, couldn't resist!

Quote Originally Posted by yesiamghost View Post
    Oh sorry guys. I didn't know, I guess I was a little confused. I was referring to the PS3 beta but I'm mainly going to play on the PC. Have a nice day!
    PS3 press start, hold L2 to bring up a radial menu and go to settings. PC version, and I'm not sure if this is final or not. Hit Esc and it opens the loadout menu, hold spacebar and the radial menu pops up at the top left and top right corners it says Logout and Exit Game.

Or type /logout or /exit into the chat box.

Quote Originally Posted by lundwooder View Post
    Press start, hold L2 and navigate the menus to settings and log out is right at the top
    Oh I see. That is helpful, thanks! It's because I was concentrating on the feedback popups. Every after a mission or an Arkfall event, I always give a thorough opinion about my experiences. Not just rate then send so I overlooked on the dial options.

Quote Originally Posted by The femur View Post
    You are not in the wrong forum and you are not under NDA, you are just prey to wannabe know it all forum cops. Ironically they are wrong.

Just open the menu with start or select, them L2 to get a radial menu with more settings and options. You'll find it there.
    Glad to hear that good sir. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Komakala View Post
    PS3 press start, hold L2 to bring up a radial menu and go to settings. PC version, and I'm not sure if this is final or not. Hit Esc and it opens the loadout menu, hold spacebar and the radial menu pops up at the top left and top right corners it says Logout and Exit Game.

Or type /logout or /exit into the chat box.
    I'll keep that in mind from now on. Thank you!