+ Reply to Thread

Help with my Logitech F310 Game controller?

Let me start by thanking any and all who check out thread.

I use a Logitech F310 game controller. I switched from my mouse and keyboard setup, and in part I am happy. But the issue I'm having is the right thumbstick which I have slaved to the mouse X & Y axis is choppy.

I Either have to move millimeters at a time in order to try and aim accurately, or just tap, tap, tap thumbstick to within a hopefully close enough range of the games Aim assist basket and then hit the aim button...

Anybody else use the F310 for Defiance? and if so, how have you adjusted the settings in order to have the controller respond with higher performance/accuracy. I'm looking for something akin to how an xbox controller works for FPS's....

Am I just SoL? or am I missing something key in programming the Controller? (Keep in mind I have been using and programming different Gamepad/gamecontrollers with PC's for years. So while I am not all knowledgeable. I do have a decent idea of what I'm doing with them)

But in Defiance...just can't seem to get controller working as desired.

Thanks again,

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Let me start by thanking any and all who check out thread.

I use a Logitech F310 game controller. I switched from my mouse and keyboard setup, and in part I am happy. But the issue I'm having is the right thumbstick which I have slaved to the mouse X & Y axis is choppy.

I Either have to move millimeters at a time in order to try and aim accurately, or just tap, tap, tap thumbstick to within a hopefully close enough range of the games Aim assist basket and then hit the aim button...

Anybody else use the F310 for Defiance? and if so, how have you adjusted the settings in order to have the controller respond with higher performance/accuracy. I'm looking for something akin to how an xbox controller works for FPS's....

Am I just SoL? or am I missing something key in programming the Controller? (Keep in mind I have been using and programming different Gamepad/gamecontrollers with PC's for years. So while I am not all knowledgeable. I do have a decent idea of what I'm doing with them)

But in Defiance...just can't seem to get controller working as desired.

Thanks again,

Soule
    I use a Logitech G13. Because a mouse will always be a better way to aim than any gamepad. That's one of the big reasons that they don't mix PC and Console players. The PC players with a mouse will totally annhiliate the Poor folk with a game controller. Being able to have that spot control to hit those heads and other vital areas are a huge reason to leave the gamepad for other games.

Do what I do, (Try it before you say that's a really dumb idea). Use the controller in the left hand and the mouse in the right. You will need to use the Logitech Profiler software to program the controller to your liking. I do use a gamming mouse to make up for the buttons used for the right side of the controller. This works great for me, try it out let me know what you think......

F310

Found very easy fix and f310 works amazing with defiance and if u turn on controller summury thing in controller buttons are identical to whats on screen , i had same issue as u look at bottom of controller and switch to x then it will install new driver and will work perfect