+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploits...

Exploits...

Seems to me that whenever it comes to gaming the PC reigns supreme. I am a console gamer and pose the question:

With all the hackery going on with the PC (one shot kills), why are people enticed to play on such a system?

Quote Originally Posted by Capattac View Post
    Seems to me that whenever it comes to gaming the PC reigns supreme. I am a console gamer and pose the question:

With all the hackery going on with the PC (one shot kills), why are people enticed to play on such a system?
    This is a joke right?
    Famous last words.

because u can hack it...naw. its relatively cheaper than buying a console.

PC Graphics mainly. They'll always remain supreme to a console. At least that's why I use a PC. It's a Big Boy machine. I'm an adult and I do adult things. I'm obsessed with the fast, most expensive parts. It's a hobby to build your own computer. Mine is $6500 of pure adrenaline and there is NOTHING I won't be able to run. Ever.

Plus you learn to multitask. Game, surf the web, watch movies. Been doing it for 18 years now. Especially with 3 monitors.

OH and to answer your question, 95% OF ALL ACCUSATIONS of hacking are simply some poor shmuck that got killed because he got outplayed.

Basically, if you die, someone cheated. You'll notice people only type words, they never, ever offer proof. Because there is none most of the time.

Not since the days of Quake my friend. Gaming on a PC is like going to Prison. It'll make a man out of you, you'll become a better gamer or you'll get ****ed *****.. Everyone else plays on a console.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Nap View Post
    This is a joke right?
    no. I have never understood the need or desire to "hack" a game and when I play online with people who do I try to get as far away as possible to enjoy the game. Hence playing on a console. I realize consoles are effected but nowhere near the magnitude as the PC.

how old r u exactly, building a computer isn't a job most teens could accomplish. Also, not to get into a console v PC debate, but one is a dedicated platform (albeit cheaply designed) while the other is designed to do anything and everything.

@Regrets. Thanks. Those are reasons. Those are answers. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kyxsune View Post
    how old r u exactly, building a computer isn't a job most teens could accomplish. Also, not to get into a console v PC debate, but one is a dedicated platform (albeit cheaply designed) while the other is designed to do anything and everything.
    Lets just say I started playing games when there was only one... Pong

Both have their pros and cons, I've played on both and in the end I stopped on Xbox and have no plan to return to PC anytime soon.
    With their better graphics and access to more games/content (Indie games and mods) they also have more hackers.
    Don't take this as a negative post toward PC cause I enjoyed my time there as much as anyother. Just for whatever reason Xbox stuck.

Lets just say I started playing games when there was only one... Pong
    Impressive, no wonder you prefer PC, that was the original root. My Gen and Next-gen prefers controllers over keyboards. (Ik u can use a controller on a PC, but that requires more knowledge than most muster)