+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member Caeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    40

    Xbox vs. PC Beta

    Is there anything special that I have to do to get an XBOX beta invite in addition to a PC one? I am currently in the alpha, but would like to compare the PC vs. Console experience and was hoping that I could get in on the XBOX beta this coming weekend.

    I tried looking through posts here but couldn't find the answer, and no I haven't pre-ordered yet (was hoping to see which version I liked better before I bought).

    Anyone have a clue? Sledge?

    Thanks in advance,

    Caeb

  2. #2
    Senior Member Buruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atl, GA
    Posts
    793
    If you pre-ordered for Xbox, you will get both a PC and Xbox beta invite, Xbox invites go out tomorrow.

    If you did not pre-order for Xbox and obtained a code to add to your account then you can visit defiance.com/beta to see if you can apply for the Xbox entry.

  3. #3
    Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeb View Post
    Is there anything special that I have to do to get an XBOX beta invite in addition to a PC one? I am currently in the alpha, but would like to compare the PC vs. Console experience and was hoping that I could get in on the XBOX beta this coming weekend.

    I tried looking through posts here but couldn't find the answer, and no I haven't pre-ordered yet (was hoping to see which version I liked better before I bought).

    Anyone have a clue? Sledge?

    Thanks in advance,

    Caeb
    You can try to apply for Xbox Beta access. The only guaranteed way to get Xbox access is to pre-order.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

  4. #4
    Member Caeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
    You can try to apply for Xbox Beta access. The only guaranteed way to get Xbox access is to pre-order.

    I tried that, but all I get is a "congrats you are already signed up" type message. There does not seem to be a way to separately register for a console beta invite. At least one that I can see.

  5. #5
    Member Caeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    40
    Is there any way to re-assign my beta preferences?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nerdy Ryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeb View Post
    Is there any way to re-assign my beta preferences?
    dont think you can do that , I have two accounts on here . One for my ps3 beta code and another for my xbox code.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts