+ Reply to Thread

Random Coop Griefing

This stuff needs to get fixed before it gets widespread. Requeueing the whole group for other instances, kicking players, dropping the whole group out of an instance and of course shooting the damn exploding barrels next to teammates. It's all right there for people to do and now even the stupidest players are picking up that there is no way to stop this in random groups. This **** is going to get out of hand unless you start putting some controls on what the randomly assembled groups can do.

Damn that sucks having a person hit the barrel that you are standing next to. I know I did it once by accident to another teammate and felt bad about it but I think they knew. Other than that I personally haven't ran into any that have done that yet; but now I'm going to be kind of weary about standing next to barrels :/
    Seriousless - Putting the fun back into gaming!
    Come to my brothel for a fun time!
    Brothel for DLC!

I haven't been in a group with anyone that has done any of these things. I did blow up a barrel right next to a team mate by mistake myself,but it was my stupidity using a bmg on a mob too close to said barrel
    To be honest most of the people I have grouped with have been really nice. Well except for the jack*** that started screaming at me in voice chat for moving too much in the cerberus vehicle, even though the npcs were launching a ton of rockets at us.

Unfortunately there will always be griefers. Best fix for that is for Trion to add an ignore feature that when you add someone doesn't match you with them in the future.

they could start by locking the ability to requeue mid instance or kick players in random groups....

Yeah I blow your barrels up but I do normally go ahead and give you a res.