+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Explosions 101

Explosions 101

Is anybody else having trouble with this co-op today. Seems to be bugged now. When I enter I dont seem to join the group and there isnt any enemies around. Anybody else had these problems today?

First time I did it, it was bugged, no other players or enemy's and no cutscene. Ended up having to leave group then reque for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmec View Post
    Is anybody else having trouble with this co-op today. Seems to be bugged now. When I enter I dont seem to join the group and there isnt any enemies around. Anybody else had these problems today?
    Had zero issues. But Cronkite has been glitched since Day 1 and I have NEVER been able to play from start to finish at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lemieux View Post
    Had zero issues. But Cronkite has been glitched since Day 1 and I have NEVER been able to play from start to finish at all.
    it should be fixed now, im able to play it

For we make a stand for what we believe. You never fight this war alone.

I did Explosions 101 a couple of hours ago with no problems.

Motherlode and Cronkhite, however, are fubared.

Yeah had trouble the last few times I tried to join. Ended up thinking blow this and going to the pub for a pint or two. Good to get out sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by mikey View Post
    Yeah had trouble the last few times I tried to join. Ended up thinking blow this and going to the pub for a pint or two. Good to get out sometimes
    Where is this pub you speak of? Is there a fast travel point? =D