+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FOLTHEON View Post
    I'm thinking this one:

http://i.imgur.com/lBfKl5G.jpg

As far as I know, it's not obtainable by players in the game. And I believe I saw Cooper using it.

EDIT: Or maybe it was Torc. I'm probably completely wrong, but I just wanted to know.
    Cooper was RETCONNED with this pistol, when Rynn arrived. But at launch he used a common pistol, available to players.

But anyway, this pistol is supposed to be a very exclusive one, and not all defiant few or iron demons have it.

what pistol does Nolan use. Me and a clan member of mine had a bet the one who finds out what pistol Nolan uses the other person has to give the winner 12 months of Xbox live and 4000microsoft points. please help. you can email me at mrroyalfresh757629@hotmail.com or message me on Facebook at facebook.com/joshua.costanza22. PLEASE HELP

Please help

what pistol does Nolan use. Me and a clan member of mine had a bet the one who finds out what pistol Nolan uses the other person has to give the winner 12 months of Xbox live and 4000microsoft points. please help. you can email me at mrroyalfresh757629@hotmail.com or message me on Facebook at facebook.com/joshua.costanza22. PLEASE HELP

Quote Originally Posted by IRES MERCENARY View Post
    I can't remember the model #, but it's called a Demon. Cooper and Nolan are the only two in the game that have it, in addition to anyone with a dev account. Swish!

Has anyone else noticed the pistol Psycho Joe (Island of Lost Soldiers) has in cutscenes looks kinda similar to the pistol Nolan and Cooper carry? I only caught a fleeting glimpse, so I could be wrong, but it looked very similar, or the exact same.
    IGN: Cyrus Khane
    GT: i Iz x Zombie x
    EGO: 22-something

Quote Originally Posted by CyrusKhane View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the pistol Psycho Joe (Island of Lost Soldiers) has in cutscenes looks kinda similar to the pistol Nolan and Cooper carry? I only caught a fleeting glimpse, so I could be wrong, but it looked very similar, or the exact same.
    It's pyscho pete, and he use a bull rush 45

Quote Originally Posted by A Frikn Grizzly View Post
    he use a bull rush 45
    Some characters hold different weapons (Cass, Cooper, Nolan), but the Bull Rush .45 was the default pistol for cut scenes. I was always disappointed that cut scenes couldn't show my character's super fresh to death and modified to the nines pistol.

Okay since you seem to be the only person I can ask: what are the stats on the Demon? I would imagine it to be like a Wolfhound with higher crit multiplier.

Quote Originally Posted by phunphool View Post
    Okay since you seem to be the only person I can ask: what are the stats on the Demon? I would imagine it to be like a Wolfhound with higher crit multiplier.
    Man, I don't have access to my PC characters right now and I can't remember off hand, but I don't think it was much like the Wolfhound. It was slower, but more powerful per shot than many of the pistols. If this tells you anything, the only time I generally used it was when I was adding a mod slot to a pistol I actually wanted to use. I'm a huge Western fan, so I was really into using pistols.

forget them little pistols I want torcs big *** cannon lol