+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 0 dmg

  1. #1

    0 dmg

    more then half the time a do a co-op or arkfall my damage comes out as 0. I know this affects my ranking during, but does anyone know if it is gonna affect my overall ranking when they start the leaderboards?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    34
    I've read elsewhere that it has something to do with using Cluster Grenades. I also suffered from this, took the Clusters off, not had it since.
    If you're not using Clusters I'm afraid I have no idea.

    Gamertag- IamIain
    ign- El/Cipher
    EGO- 1741/134

    Co-Founder of [Fallen Riders]

  3. #3
    Senior Member Technodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by IamCipher View Post
    I've read elsewhere that it has something to do with using Cluster Grenades. I also suffered from this, took the Clusters off, not had it since.
    If you're not using Clusters I'm afraid I have no idea.
    It happens to me occasionally even when i don't have cluster grenade equipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isturi View Post
    Hackers and cheaters are nothing more but COWARDS and no skill LOSERS who could not win in a fair PVP match if they tried. I will be happy to tell anyone of these COWARDS to there face what I think of them. They are Cyber BULLIES and yes CYBER TERRORIST no better then the Boston bombers!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Technodude View Post
    It happens to me occasionally even when i don't have cluster grenade equipped.
    It can happen out of other (possibly random) reasons. Using cluster grenades however gives you a proven 100% chance of a perfect 0.

    Quote Originally Posted by IamCipher View Post
    I've read elsewhere that it has something to do with using Cluster Grenades. I also suffered from this, took the Clusters off, not had it since.
    If you're not using Clusters I'm afraid I have no idea.
    Don't leave the part out about the display of the score not having any effect on your reward.
    All it does is hide your number.


    Tgreen,
    commited cluster grenade user.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    34
    Oh yeah, good point Tgreen

    Gamertag- IamIain
    ign- El/Cipher
    EGO- 1741/134

    Co-Founder of [Fallen Riders]

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    457
    Cluster Grenades are a complete myth from what I can tell. "Proven" maybe for some. I did 4 Co-ops, all with cluster grenades used. 1 showed 0 damage, the other 3 did not. Not that I really care about what my overall dps was at the end of a Co-Op, but I know that other's want to see how they did in that retrospec.

  7. #7
    Senior Member khanstruct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Multigun View Post
    Cluster Grenades are a complete myth from what I can tell. "Proven" maybe for some. I did 4 Co-ops, all with cluster grenades used. 1 showed 0 damage, the other 3 did not. Not that I really care about what my overall dps was at the end of a Co-Op, but I know that other's want to see how they did in that retrospec.
    You may be an exception. I've tested it myself, and it was, in fact, the cluster grenades causing the problem. Either way, I'm sure its low on Trion's priority list, since, as mentioned, it doesn't actually affect your rewards.
    http://craterbar.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts