+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Defiance Game Unboxing

When can we expect to see the Defiance Game Unboxing video for the Collectors and Ultimate editions? ( For all platforms)

am guessing when game is released on Apr 2nd there will be many unboxing videos on youtube

I'd be all for them doing this on the live stream. Lance, Greg, Dahanese(I hope I spelled that right), Sledge: Anyway you can make this happen? This coming stream or the last one before release
    Want to know when the Next DLC drops? See below

I've said this a few times to them, always been ignored. Hopefully they'll take notice to this one!

There is no point to to an "unboxing" for Defiance. We already know what each edition will contain...

Not to mention a lot of digital stuff comes with the game, and you can't "unbox" a digital download. Or do you want them to show you it downloading? lol

Quote Originally Posted by War5torm View Post
    There is no point to to an "unboxing" for Defiance. We already know what each edition will contain...

Not to mention a lot of digital stuff comes with the game, and you can't "unbox" a digital download. Or do you want them to show you it downloading? lol
    And like I said there will be no shortage of unboxing videos on youtube once the game comes out, for all versions

so maybe an unboxing by trion would be cool, but not high priority

worth at least them spending a small amount of time of the livestream on, it's got to be nice to see something new rather then watching them do arkfalls, drive and do side quests, or attempt pvp. On top of them answering the basic "I could've looked this question up and not wasted everyones time" questions. So yeah, it would be a new idea for their livestream.

Off topic, once the game comes out no one gives a **** if there is unboxing videos, great idea however. /sarcasm

I want to see a unboxing video....
    Pretty please

sledge and lance should do one =D

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesdanex View Post
    Off topic, once the game comes out no one gives a **** if there is unboxing videos, great idea however. /sarcasm
    What...?
    A video of someone unboxing a video-game is that important to you?