+ Reply to Thread

How are we supposed to finish the PVP Episode Pursuit?

Seeing as the rampant cheating isn't going to be fixed by Monday, are we supposed to just luck out that more cheaters on our team for PvP?

There are not as many cheaters as people make it sound like. Yes, there are cheaters, but you will not have one every match.

If you want the pursuit, then work to get it. If something like cheaters are going to stop you from doing it, then there's not much anyone can do for you.
    Retired. Already proved myself as a top PvP player.
    Now playing games that actually have PvP.

Trust me it can take awhile getting a good team but you can get it if you stay calm with a good shotgun. Other weapons are worthless.

I managed to win a 6v6 on my first try. Didn't look to be any cheaters, but damn is Shadow War difficult. I keep getting killed without as much of a chance to fight back...

Hopefully I'll be able to finish that tonight... -_-

The Pursuits have been up for days and NOW you complain / whine? Way to go.

I just got around to doing the PVP one today.

I got 50 kills in an afternoon, will probably knock out another 50 kills today. Haven't run into an obvious cheater yet, though I did get my *** handed to me by a team obviously using voicechat (we're talking 5/8/2 in an 11:50 match).
    I'm Era (Account name: Strifera) on PC-NA. Friend me if you'd like in game or on the forums.