+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

how do you spend key codes in game?

anybody know how?

you mean arkfall codes?

http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyn
    Hi Yonpachi,

I'm writing to let you know that we've removed the following post, and would like to take a moment to explain why. While we realize you were trying to be humourous, sexual innuendos are not appropriate for the forums.

Best Regards,

Alyn

Quote Originally Posted by Yonpachi View Post
    you mean arkfall codes?

http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/
    no, the red currency in game, INGAME

Quote Originally Posted by defy View Post
    try asking in the beta forums
    cant access it

Quote Originally Posted by YOUTUBE_PDIGGY22 View Post
    cant access it
    PlayStation beta discussion is in the PlayStation forum. They didn't give PS3 players access to the beta forums, presumably because NDA is about to be lifted.

Key Codes allow access to lockboxes. Key codes open the boxes, which is supposed to hold random loot.

This IS speculation, and until the NDA opens tomorrow, we will never TRULY know.

if you can hold off til tomorrow after 8am pst. i can go into depth about it. until then we still not aloud to discus outside of the beta forums
    Confirmed Codes: 1-90 <- here
    90-133:
    ZFR5TA - D91aqk - W72URO - 41US8B - ydbf4l - CNABZX - 6JOMJO - SZUZSY - XT4PMX - PKYLKN - 8KBMUT - JBS7QX - 7BRHNJ - TU3RJF - F3LZLK - MEBTWK - TA6NCJ - PTZ4QR - N4S9EK - 5X4WJ4 - UT7DE0 - 6VWFCI - 81HABS - HUBAZV - GEPKRJ - Q4DUBL - NC9VYK - TTDGX4 - 9C9N87 - ZZKJ2G - T76SN6 - XWRN9M - 88UPWS - NFQ7PG - 35P72U - 8UNKAD - YRE5SN - HP9X6X - C2VNDF - XQBG4H - 4HT2G9 - LYCEHY - 7P8NDC - U6Q9O7= 133 TOTAL found

It has already been talked about in numerous streams and on the forums here.

You get key codes, go to the vendor selling lock boxes. Pick any tier lockbox (1,2 & 3). The high the tier, the higher the chance for epic loot. That's it. It's a box with random loot. Could be bad, could be good.
    My YouTube - MrVuule
    I like to Vuul me some!

PS3 Defiance Gameplay, Guides & More in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuule View Post
    It has already been talked about in numerous streams and on the forums here.

You get key codes, go to the vendor selling lock boxes. Pick any tier lockbox (1,2 & 3). The high the tier, the higher the chance for epic loot. That's it. It's a box with random loot. Could be bad, could be good.
    thought it had but i wasnt 100% better safe then sorry
    Confirmed Codes: 1-90 <- here
    90-133:
    ZFR5TA - D91aqk - W72URO - 41US8B - ydbf4l - CNABZX - 6JOMJO - SZUZSY - XT4PMX - PKYLKN - 8KBMUT - JBS7QX - 7BRHNJ - TU3RJF - F3LZLK - MEBTWK - TA6NCJ - PTZ4QR - N4S9EK - 5X4WJ4 - UT7DE0 - 6VWFCI - 81HABS - HUBAZV - GEPKRJ - Q4DUBL - NC9VYK - TTDGX4 - 9C9N87 - ZZKJ2G - T76SN6 - XWRN9M - 88UPWS - NFQ7PG - 35P72U - 8UNKAD - YRE5SN - HP9X6X - C2VNDF - XQBG4H - 4HT2G9 - LYCEHY - 7P8NDC - U6Q9O7= 133 TOTAL found