+ Reply to Thread

Looking for a Clan

Hello i am xMoBxStaRx and i am looking for a clan or team to join up with and play Defiance I have been apart of many Clans and started many i was Gen. in THE ORGANIZATION and one of the founding members of AuXilary Gaming and have played for SINN, XGC, and Xiled. i have a 723 EGO rating and climbing and play almost daily i am a father so i do have family first. Im a 23 yr old gamer who plays to play the game and have been doing so since Nintendo. so if you feel like i might be a good fit for your crew hit me up and lets see what happens.

Warning: Like i said i have been apart of many clans DO NOT HIT ME UP OR SPAM ME IF YOU OR YOUR LEADERS HAVE A GOD COMPLEX OR POWER CONTROLS DO NOT HIT ME UP TO BE JUST A LOST NUMBER IN YOU "FAMILY OF DRAMA" I AM HEAR TO PLAY THE GAME NOT BE BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL. IF IM NEVER GOING TO PLAY OR GET TO KNOW THE FOUNDERS OR TOP PEOPLE DO NOT HIT ME UP.

PSN: xMoBxStaRx

Just come take a look at our clan. We not only play defiance but many other games. Seriously check out the website HoldSquare.com. In defiance I think we have 50 members. It's called the Reaper Revolution. The actual name of our clan in its entirety is Reapers. We have a couple thousand members. Everyone is very laid back and we get that real life comes first. At the same time we try to make sure scheduled runs run on schedule.

If your looking for a place where you can play with people who keep things mature with having a blast at the same time then check us out. The requirements are to be 21 and have a working mic. We do this so we can communicate and so we can keep out people who make clan mates feel uncomfortable. We have girl members and there is nothing worse than them feeling like they can't relax and play. Same with the guys. Not saying someone under 21 can't be mature but the majority ruined it for the few who are mature. Sorry got into the politics a little too much. Just check us out you will feel like your part of something big. Plus our forums are very active, there's always a stream of information going through them. Can't wait to see ya.

Edit: our founder is a very cool guy who just wanted to play borderlands with some mature people. Since the league has grown beyond what he thought it would be. He's very nice and plays all the time. I'm the team leader for Borderlands 2, I never out myself above anyone, if that means anything to you. I try to help anyone I can. There are many times playing when we log on that we end up helping other reapers get some challenge or pursuit. Hours later we can say we had fun and it feels good to help.

You guys have both XBOX and PSN clans cuz i throw down on borderlands 2 on the xbox in my off time of Zombies and Defiance im just looking for a clan that the founder doesnt just yell out orders and then not follow his own rules i don't have time for stuff like that i get on to play a game not deal with drama

Quote Originally Posted by xMoBxStaRx View Post
    You guys have both XBOX and PSN clans cuz i throw down on borderlands 2 on the xbox in my off time of Zombies and Defiance im just looking for a clan that the founder doesnt just yell out orders and then not follow his own rules i don't have time for stuff like that i get on to play a game not deal with drama

Sorry no Xbox. Well it's not official. There are members who have Xbox but we are a ps3 clan. Nobody will be barking orders. I'm not gonna sit here and fill you full of crap and say nothing ever happens but I will say its rare. When you have a huge group like this people have their opinions and so on but it usually goes good. Sometimes some bad seeds slip through the cracks but they never last. One of the things we always say is if your not enjoying yourself then you shouldn't play. Video games are our time to chill and hang out with friends. Not a time to deal with bull that we can go deal with in our everyday life. I think you'll like it here.

I'm reaching out to you because I think you'll fit in. I don't post on every thread I see where people are looking for a clan.

I think you should give us a look when you have some time.
    General of The Sintec Clan

Apply on the "contact us" page on our website @ http://sintecclan.webs.com/

“If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!”