+ Reply to Thread

This game is amazing

So being a EU player I have been watching my NA counterparts post what they like and hate about this game and I didn't listen to any of it, as I was waiting to make my own opinion.

I have to say I actually love the game. First off it doesn't have the best graphics, but for an MMO on console they are the best I've seen. The quests are fun and a nice challenge if you are in a group, the same goes for Arkfalls, there is nothing better than being at one for 5 minutes taking down everything and then more people arrive and the difficulty scales (or the opposite when you go to an Arkfall and are there for a few minutes and take the crown).

Like any other game though, it has its bugs. I have fell under the map whilst going to party leader, had the chat box freeze mid-fight and lost my head. That is all expected though, as afterall, this is what a beta is for. This is probably the only beta that in my eyes, could be shipped for launch, the bugs are minimal and can easily be fixed with a patch.

I am happy I preordered the UE from Amazon now, even though they haven't sent me a beta code yet.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbulk91 View Post
    So being a EU player I have been watching my NA counterparts post what they like and hate about this game and I didn't listen to any of it, as I was waiting to make my own opinion.

I have to say I actually love the game. First off it doesn't have the best graphics, but for an MMO on console they are the best I've seen. The quests are fun and a nice challenge if you are in a group, the same goes for Arkfalls, there is nothing better than being at one for 5 minutes taking down everything and then more people arrive and the difficulty scales (or the opposite when you go to an Arkfall and are there for a few minutes and take the crown).

Like any other game though, it has its bugs. I have fell under the map whilst going to party leader, had the chat box freeze mid-fight and lost my head. That is all expected though, as afterall, this is what a beta is for. This is probably the only beta that in my eyes, could be shipped for launch, the bugs are minimal and can easily be fixed with a patch.

I am happy I preordered the UE from Amazon now, even though they haven't sent me a beta code yet.

Thoughts?
    Yeah overall I am very happy with the game as well.

Things that need tweaking...

Decoy teleport will often put you outside of proper bounds
    Auto-aim needs to be lowered
    ... and of course voice needs to be fixed. lol

thats about it for me.. I really have been enjoying the game. Impressed that some of the fights are fairly difficult going solo.

Come join the Desert Nomads a PS3 Defiance Clan.
    http://desertnomads.enjin.com/

Need codes? Find them here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...odes-*Updated*