+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Headsets?

Headsets?

Am i missing something i have a headset but cant figure out how to chat to people with it.
    any ideas
    cheers peeps.
    mat

Chat isn't working for the beta, gona have to wait for the games release.

Quote Originally Posted by danteofsmeg View Post
    Am i missing something i have a headset but cant figure out how to chat to people with it.
    any ideas
    cheers peeps.
    mat
    My Guild uses Team Speak to communicate until chat is fixed and it works out great.

www.waitingforotherplayers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Maldrix View Post
    Chat isn't working for the beta, gona have to wait for the games release.
    Are you sure?
    Last night I was talking with a mate over headsets. It worked (albeit very crackly) for a little while, but then after completing a mission he couldn't hear me anymore, and after another few minutes I lost him as well. We both tried all the standard party/unparty, log out/in, turn off/on, but we couldn't get it back. I could still see the flashing icon next to his name that indicates he's speaking.

I really hope this is an issue they can iron out before release, because I am really loving what I've played so far, but I can think of a few titles that have had similar issues at launch, and as I mainly play with friends I worry that Defiance will become quickly forgotten when a new game comes out that I can actually talk to my friends on. This is a point I find more detrimental to the game than any of the bugs I have yet encountered (even if its only a PS3 issue).

many thanks guys will give it another go and see cheers see you at the crash site lol