+ Reply to Thread

Arkfalls and Rollers

So I know that the dev's have said they are looking into ways to stop people from using there rides in Arkfalls because seriously it ruins a fun experience for more people than it is for the idiots who think they are being funny. Problem solved they need to make it so that when you enter the dark red circle around the Arkfall your ride becomes considered a enemy combatant so that players can shoot them or they blow up as soon as you enter. Solves all issues and if they do the first one gives a lot of people the satisfaction of destroying the annoying people. Also yes I have passed this on to the Dev's hope they implement it.

No, for the love of god no. You know how many people will then shoot your roller when you are trying to drive to the next arkfall? Do you want to run from one to the next?

There are better ways to fix this like when you get with in a % range you're auto dismounted.
    Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Barneys are those purple people who do not quite understand what is going on.

If you re read the post I said dark red circles which means the general vicinity of the Arkfall the bigger circle which is the arkstorm is a lighter shade of red. So riding from one to the next will work fine but as soon as you enter the Arkfall circle booom car explodes,