+ Reply to Thread

Orange Or Legendary Assualt Rifle.

I am looking for a Orange or Legendary assault rifle with good stats, I am still new to the game somewhat my EGO is over 600 but I still haven't got my hands on a really good assault rifle which is what I prefer, I would also be interested in a legendary grenade launcher, the one i have now is a ground pounder which I really like it shoots out 1 grenade that splits into 3 more grenades so something similar to that.

Also I would prefer an FRC type assault rifle over the VOT assault rifle but I would be willing to look at both I don't have alot of scrip (about 40K) and I have pretty crap weapons right now but I am will to pay 20K scrip for what I am asking maybe more.

Hit me up on the PSN. HITMAN2107, or just reply here. THANKS

Anyone have what I am looking for, I'll even go as high as 30K.

If you are lucky enough to find someone trading what you want, it will cost well over 30k. You are better off getting some more decent oranges to trade or a lot more scrip.
    PSN - DevilDog333
    Platform - PS3
    Region - NA

IGN - Hunter Smith
    Clan - COLLECTORS

Thanks for the info, I am still trying to figure out exactly how the mods work, I am sure once i do that I should end up with a halfway decent weapon.

YouTube it. There is a grrat video that explains the way the synergies and mods work together.
    PSN - DevilDog333
    Platform - PS3
    Region - NA

IGN - Hunter Smith
    Clan - COLLECTORS