+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Orange weapons

Orange weapons

Ok i got asked this question about 10 times today when i sold 16 orange weapons (assault rifles and lmg's). "why are people charging 100k+" so i did my research and found that they are extremely rare. i think we all knew that. so i looked even harder and found that "people are obtaining orange weapons from teir3 and 4 lock boxes and are SCAMMING people by raising the price 5 times what the actual weapon is worth." In other words its easier and better if you just were to get the item from a lock box. i just wanted to let people know they are getting ripped off and if u wanna buy weapons for a reasonable price talk to me i got 150 inventory slots as of today and only have 10 spaces left. i have approx 30 orange weapons left plus purples and blues. also sell shields of all kinds.

Quote Originally Posted by deathtrap View Post
    Ok i got asked this question about 10 times today when i sold 16 orange weapons (assault rifles and lmg's). "why are people charging 100k+" so i did my research and found that they are extremely rare. i think we all knew that. so i looked even harder and found that "people are obtaining orange weapons from teir3 and 4 lock boxes and are SCAMMING people by raising the price 5 times what the actual weapon is worth." In other words its easier and better if you just were to get the item from a lock box. i just wanted to let people know they are getting ripped off and if u wanna buy weapons for a reasonable price talk to me i got 150 inventory slots as of today and only have 10 spaces left. i have approx 30 orange weapons left plus purples and blues. also sell shields of all kinds.

Thank god someone who is reasonable... these offers are CRAZY and there's ppl that buy them aswell... all I need is a orange shield and orange assault rifle for a reasonable price or trade my PSN is Jae1324

The thing about MMO type games are things are worth what people are willing to pay. I do think 100k is a bit high right now but after the keycode patch hits it may be about right.
    No tricks and traps eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Official Trion Livestream
    ZAGGERS WITH 0 RELOAD TIME:

It's an unintended side effect, but we aren't going to change it. We probably should have had a minimum reload time

http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=198
    How much forge did they trick you out of?

I'm looking for another orange assault rifle or even an orange SAW.
    If you have either let's work out a deal!
    Hit me up on PSN, name is the same as here.

I'd send you a msg but I just got finished a 12 hour marathon preparing for the patch and I'm hungry and tired.

If any of your leftovers is an Orange VBI TACC AR and/or Auto-Shotty. Let me know. Please and thank you! My PSNID is also the same as my forum name.

im looking for a purple or blue brutal mod set LMG saw , (I have all the mods for it) , also looking for run-n-gun mods for shotgun need a barrel/mag ( i have a mag but it was wrong type for sawed-off) , so used it in another run-gun shotgun so id take any run-gun shotgun mods ,last but not least any orange SAW would be cool but is not needed rly just a want , could use orange sheild to if the mods on it are right at least 1300cap 40% charge hp regen 6 or 3sec delay and dmg res would be a plus but not rly needed

mostly just want the brutal saw an run-gun mods for shotguns

statesboro, ga NA server on the east coast
    Quote Originally Posted by hYp View Post
    im looking for a purple or blue brutal mod set LMG saw , (I have all the mods for it) , also looking for run-n-gun mods for shotgun need a barrel/mag ( i have a mag but it was wrong type for sawed-off) , so used it in another run-gun shotgun so id take any run-gun shotgun mods ,last but not least any orange SAW would be cool but is not needed rly just a want , could use orange sheild to if the mods on it are right at least 1300cap 40% charge hp regen 6 or 3sec delay and dmg res would be a plus but not rly needed

mostly just want the brutal saw an run-gun mods for shotguns
    didnt know you can mod shields, ive never seen a modded shield, how do you do that?...is it a glitch or something? from what ive seen you cant mod a shield

Quote Originally Posted by chrismeyer34 View Post
    didnt know you can mod shields, ive never seen a modded shield, how do you do that?...is it a glitch or something? from what ive seen you cant mod a shield
    Shields can drop with bonuses once you get your ego high enough. That may be what they meant.

I dont' really care about the digital in-game script currency. Nothing is too expensive and I have around 90k sitting around. What I would like are an Orange Shield and Orange Grenade to complete a Pursuit. I finally got lucky yesterday and got an Orange Weapon (it is cool but not really significantly better than any modded blue/purple weapon).

Of course if I Mod the Orange with it's synergies and stuff... then it would end up being better than any purple of the same I have just because it starts with higher Magazine capacity.

Anyway... so my interest in Orange is just for the Pursuit of having all Orange equipped and hopefully Shield and Grenade are good upgrades. I would prefer an Orange Respark shield and any Grenade would be fine.

Message me on PSN (cusman) and I will find you for the trade for whatever of my 90k you want or anything else I have you want.

I don't understand why people want 100k for orange when Scrip is pretty much useless in the game. I mean I have 456,987 Scrip right now because there's nothing to really buy in vendors because it all is non sense along with the Special Items. Vendors need more things to buy, like how about parts to upgrade your runner or roller???? Cosmetics, engine upgrades, it doesn't matter.. make scrip more useful in the game lol!!!!!!!!!!!!