+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bangkok, Central Thailand
    Posts
    139

    where i can buy burst fire mod for AR

    Not sure if there is one default in npc vendor.. or i have to find it on lockbox

    Please clarify

  2. #2
    shows up randomly on the npc merchants.

  3. #3
    Senior Member JammyThumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcTJ View Post
    Not sure if there is one default in npc vendor.. or i have to find it on lockbox

    Please clarify
    If your on EU servers I have a level 2 burst mod you can have. Player name Nuwolf

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bangkok, Central Thailand
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyThumbs View Post
    If your on EU servers I have a level 2 burst mod you can have. Player name Nuwolf
    Hey Thanks for your kindness. But unfortunately, I'm playing in Us server

  5. #5
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,563
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcTJ View Post
    Hey Thanks for your kindness. But unfortunately, I'm playing in Us server
    I bought one last night at one of those little cabins just at the northeast corner of a small lake, center of the map, west of Machine Works.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts