I keep disconnecting!!

As soon i turn on my xbox and go on to defiance, i get disconnected from xboxlive and its not my connection because i tried to play Cod BO2 and it let me go online.
    so i not sure if its something in my harddrive which is stopping me or its the game which keep doing it to me.

please can someone help me!

Quote Originally Posted by mather View Post
    As soon i turn on my xbox and go on to defiance, i get disconnected from xboxlive and its not my connection because i tried to play Cod BO2 and it let me go online.
    so i not sure if its something in my harddrive which is stopping me or its the game which keep doing it to me.

please can someone help me!
    It's not you or xbox live. It's Defiance, they can't fix the problems in the game and will give you no help. I keep getting kicked off with a Critical error and the forum moderators didn't like my post so they closed the thread.

GET RID OF IT!!! That's what I'm goign to do

II'm sorry you're having issues with the game I don't know of a fix, but you should contact support and give them a detailed explanation of what's happening, and hopefully they can sort it out.

To submit a ticket, click this link:

Https://support.trionworlds.com

Or to chat with live support (sometimes is quicker and more helpful):

Https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch

I really hope you stick with it and wait for the developers to work through the issues. I know its frustrating, but I really believe we've got the makings of something great here, if we can keep a good core group in the community supporting the game.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan0824 View Post
    It's not you or xbox live. It's Defiance, they can't fix the problems in the game and will give you no help. I keep getting kicked off with a Critical error and the forum moderators didn't like my post so they closed the thread.

GET RID OF IT!!! That's what I'm goign to do

Spartan,

I get your frustration, but if you'd give support a chance to help you, they'll sort out the problems for you and you can continue playing and enjoying the game. From what I read in your thread, it seemed like you were enjoying the game. Please don't give up on it yet, yes its frustrating, but you're not going to get much on a trade in, and there's no subscription fee....so why not give it a little time to get sorted out and come back and continue enjoying it like you did to begin with?

Please contact support or live chat and give them the chance to sort your problems out. Thanks, and good luck.

Edit for link:

You might try looking over some if these answers to see if any fit your problem:

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...X19fSwiYyI6M30.

I can't seem to play 10 minutes without getting kicked off with the message "Defiance service not available" I can't complete co-op missions, I can't complete arkfalls, no keycodes, no XP. What's the point of playing? I've sent 5 messages to support, still yet to be answered. My internet is fine, every other game I play online is fine, the first week I had this game it was fine but the past few days this game is unplayable. Please tell me if this issue is getting fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus1 View Post
    I can't seem to play 10 minutes without getting kicked off with the message "Defiance service not available" I can't complete co-op missions, I can't complete arkfalls, no keycodes, no XP. What's the point of playing? I've sent 5 messages to support, still yet to be answered. My internet is fine, every other game I play online is fine, the first week I had this game it was fine but the past few days this game is unplayable. Please tell me if this issue is getting fixed?
    You're not likely to get the response you want here on the forums. Please try live chat at

Https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch.

Apparently the ticket system isn't working as intended right now, so your best bet is to live chat. Believe me, they WANT to fix these issues as quickly as we want them to! They're out a lot more money than we are! Try live chat and, although you may have to wait in queue to talk to them, I'm betting you'll get help with your connection issue. Just try to remain patient and give them all the info you can. Good luck.