+ Reply to Thread

Thanks for the Server going down.

No really, I needed the down time. Stuffs been getting away from me here at the house I'll actually get some housework done! No... wait... I think there is a new Doctor Who episode on...

Why can they never get an accurate estimate for how long the servers will be down... And why do they always take servers down when I have planned to log in an try to get some weeklys done before they are ****ing due in 2 1/2 hours... (I was in maine in the forsaken sun all weekend so I couldnt do them then)

They did announce during the live stream this weekend that at 12pm (EST we assumed) being when they would be taking the old episode pursuits out.
    Inner Circle II "CORE" Arkfall Video

Welcome to the "CORE"

Quote Originally Posted by theyeti View Post
    Why can they never get an accurate estimate for how long the servers will be down... And why do they always take servers down when I have planned to log in an try to get some weeklys done before they are ****ing due in 2 1/2 hours... (I was in maine in the forsaken sun all weekend so I couldnt do them then)
    Because they h8 you and mock you when they come in to the office every morning. You've become a meme that they pass around thru inner-office memos. Does that help? Cuz' it seems you honestly think in your little world it's just you that these things happen to.

Prepare for a mind-blowing, reality-fracturing logic bomb... in 3, 2, 1:

It's not all about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Because they h8 you and mock you when they come in to the office every morning. You've become a meme that they pass around thru inner-office memos. Does that help? Cuz' it seems you honestly think in your little world it's just you that these things happen to.

Prepare for a mind-blowing, reality-fracturing logic bomb... in 3, 2, 1:

It's not all about you.

You're about to destroy an entire generation. Which one I'll leave up to the reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Rat View Post
    No really, I needed the down time. Stuffs been getting away from me here at the house I'll actually get some housework done! No... wait... I think there is a new Doctor Who episode on...

Ahhh a newbie to mmo's, welcome to the wonderful world of downtime. The only downside here that annoys me is there is no server status indicator either on the website or the launcher. Other than that, downtime is downtime. As someone else pointed out in another post, i would rather they take their time and get it right than hurry up and go boom

v.v' you are right... forgiveness plz 3rd.. I know not what I was thinking..

Quote Originally Posted by LadyChaos View Post
    They did announce during the live stream this weekend that at 12pm (EST we assumed) being when they would be taking the old episode pursuits out.
    That would explain it, I manage to get episodes 1 and half of 2 done (I dont touch pvp) and finished at around 11:30 when they announced the servers going down in 30 mins.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6099394&dateline=1366  511466
    Processor:AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30GHz Motherboard:AsusTeK M4N98TD EVO Memory:Corsair DDR3 16GB (4X4GB sticks) Graphics:2X NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB in SLI mode OS:Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1