+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What does the community think is the hardest Co-op map/boss?

Co-op before boss I would say mine 99 because of the amount of elite enemies.

Boss maybe Daig from Cronkhite bunker.

None of these are really that hard, but if the team isn't ready you can die pretty fast.

HHMMM I really like the MotherLoad Co-Op map. LOTS and LOTS of 99er's. And MotherLoad is KOOL looking. Not to mention a decent fight!

Motherlode. That boss fight is the only challenging encounter in the game and even then only because reinforcements are so heavily spammed.

I eould say between the boss of the motherlode and Cronkite. The rest are pretty easy.
    PS3 NA
    EGO 1940

Clan- Corruption
    Officer

The only two titles I feel pride in wearing are "Weapon of Mass Destruction" and "Mine Boss."

So, yes, Cronkite and Motherlode :P
    Gamertag: Heir Metal
    Char: Serenity
    EGO: 1,491
    Clan: Michael Bay Is Satan

Motherlode IMHO.

none they are all super easy although motherload took 2 tries to get the time pursuit.

None of them were hard. I think it's for the same reason Jackleg would be super easy with 4 people. These fights don't seem balanced for parties.

Daig/Cronkite has some really confusing design decisions. Why does the door not close? Why is there no teleporter up the ramp? You can just go up the stupid ramp and anything that spawns in the room basically ignores you. Shoot down the ramp at Daig from cover and it's almost impossible to die :P Only times Daig has been a challenge involve people charging in and needing revives in terrible crossfires. I insist people actually crawl back out of the room.
    stitch

Cronkhite is easy, because thanks to a glitch I had to figure out how to beat him by myself after my teammates got locked out of the final room. Just use an infector on him, he's cake.
    Famous last words.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Nap View Post
    Cronkhite is easy, because thanks to a glitch I had to figure out how to beat him by myself after my teammates got locked out of the final room. Just use an infector on him, he's cake.
    Locked out? The door just stays open for me :P
    stitch