+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

So let me get this right about the dlc season pass..

First know this. I am not trying to bash the game since I am enjoying the game it's self very much and played it daily since getting it but this bit of new has just ruined my night right now.

So it's rather pointless to even bother buying it since the dlc content is basically gonna free for everyone. Except the SP people will get another character that really won't be worth making over since there is no major need to make alts in this game and some vehicle skin that clearly won't be worth 40 dollars no matter how cool it looks. I clearly don't see the point of buying a season pass if everyone else is gonna get the major content like missions and dungeons (whatever else) for free. I am sure there will be some other minor things that will only be in the SP but I still highly doubt anything will be worth 40 dollars since the importance of any content is exactly that the content and if that is given away for free I am not exactly seeing my self buying a SP for a big price of 40 dollars if I can still do the same dungeons/missions for free.

You get a hat.

I haven't boughten the season pass yet. I know everyone gets the part of the map that unlocks, but I haven't heard that people who don't buy can do the missions that are added. I know they can't use any new guns or the new race added(if a race is added).
    Clan: Ark Hunter League

Console: Xbox 360 GT: YurMomsFantasy

Server: North America IGN: Rapp

You'd be surprised how many would pay for shiny new weapons

This is something they seriously need to address. People need concrete list of what they will be getting by actually paying for it, rather than what everyone just gets for free. If the only thing dlc purchasers get is cosmetic, than what is the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Corvidus View Post
    You'd be surprised how many would pay for shiny new weapons
    Shiney new weapons and a new race. I almost bought the season pass when I heard a rumor of a new race, I'm waiting to see what the first DLC adds then go from there.
    Clan: Ark Hunter League

Console: Xbox 360 GT: YurMomsFantasy

Server: North America IGN: Rapp

Yea im waiting till they announce what the dlc is bringing before i give them anymore more money.

Quote Originally Posted by carpesangrea View Post
    This is something they seriously need to address. People need concrete list of what they will be getting by actually paying for it, rather than what everyone just gets for free. If the only thing dlc purchasers get is cosmetic, than what is the point?
    Agreed 100%. I got the points on my xbox and I can easily buy the pass at any time but soon I saw comments about people getting the same stuff I do for free I was like wtf is the point in buying a SP for 40 dollars then? There has to be something big in it that's a RIDICULOUSLY large price for skins and other minor differences. Although gears of war 3 had and has a huge price just for the skins of the guns alone. LOL.. so yeah I might just hold on to the points now..

Quote Originally Posted by carpesangrea View Post
    You'll still be able to buy the Season Pass when stuff for it comes out. Just wait and see what they release. It's what I'm doing.

Same. Ill definitely wait and see what the paid content actually is before deciding to purchase.