+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Rift Players getting Hellbug rifts and mounts!

Im jealous... but then again I got storm legion for rift through steam for free (from the defiance pre-order) so Im gonna be trying for those mounts once the servers are up from the patch today hehe.

http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...ml#post4230744

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinesun View Post
    Im jealous... but then again I got storm legion for rift through steam for free (from the defiance pre-order) so Im gonna be trying for those mounts once the servers are up from the patch today hehe.

I don't think you just get the mount, you have to finish the last few stages of the rift (and probably a major rift).. to get a 'chance' to win one... so they might actually be pretty rare..

Pretty cool though.. I keep thinking I might give Rift another try at some point.
    | V.B.I. Operative - Check | EGO - Check | Alpha Tested - Check | Beta Tested - Check |
    | PC - Check | Preorder - Check | Game - OMG.. How BIG is that box!! Ultimate Edition |

I hope that the Defiance game isn't a side-order just to boost Rift's popularity.
    I was in the Rift beta, then played for about a year, was nice, but i'm not here to go back there.
    I'm here to see Defiance succeed, become bigger, and for the game to finally go somewhere.

Although, in the past weeks, i received about 5 emails regarding Rift.
    And none regarding Defiance...

No time to ride the line!

I think it only fair that Defiance players should get Courage the Corgi.

Or better yet, an infector that spawns corgis.

I basically today finished up one of the pursuits for the tie in stuff and cant do the other one until they add the contract for it, so I thought I'd enable the storm legion expansion and DL rift again... then learned that my timing was perfect.... they're down for the next 3 hours to add the patch and when I read the patch notes that they were getting the mounts and rifts I was like.... what.... ok... Im getting one there if we cant gettem here.

I've a 50 rogue from the month I played over a year ago so I should be ok to have a decent chance on trying for it but Im gonna be so rusty playing that its not even funny hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass Jack View Post

A corgi infector would be hilarious!

A corgi infector would be hilarious!
    I would never change weapons again.

That's an awesome cross promotion! I'm sure the hellbug rift is to get people in rift to check this out if they haven't already, and not the other way around.
    I'd actually really like to play rift again, but I really don't want to drop $ on a sub fee when I need food in my belly
    Your Challenger won't drive? You're probably in the passenger seat.
    Can't sell/delete an item? Check all of your loadouts, it's likely still equipped.
    Auction house? Why? It'll just render bits purchased lock boxes pointless, and weapons are mostly equal anyway.
    Gear/enemy progression? No thanks, it'll only render 90% of the content trivial when you reach the highest zone.

Cluster Corgi Cannon. Fires one full size corgi that on impact splits into several smaller corgis which then explode!
    stitch

I would prefer a mass infector that "sheeps" other players. Especially those players driving their vehicles in circles around Arkfalls.