+ Reply to Thread

So just finished the replay storyline.....

WHAT A GIGANTIC WASTE OF TIME. I knew going into there was limited value but I thought at least the end would reward me slightly.... NOPE. 3 blues and the rest all greens from the "random" loot chest rewards throughout with the final boss giving me a blue w/e. What a joke.

They should give us a choice of loot =(

Its random. You CAN get purples. I've gotten a few, one of which was decent enough I still have it in fact. Its just luck of the draw. I swear like the end reward is the same as a T1 lockbox basically. Which if true means even an orange is possible, though with like .5% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias Nilsson View Post
    WHAT A GIGANTIC WASTE OF TIME. I knew going into there was limited value but I thought at least the end would reward me slightly.... NOPE. 3 blues and the rest all greens from the "random" loot chest rewards throughout with the final boss giving me a blue w/e. What a joke.
    What I'd like is the ability to replay the story as a team, with enemies upped to match, as well the loot that would go with it.

Should've made it so the second play through phases to harder enemies with rewards befitting the challenge. That way it doesn't affect people doing the regular versions and it makes those that have completed the story to actually feel like they have something to do. It would promote groups to do the second play through, cept for the solo missions in the coop maps... which is a stupid idea in itself.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall