+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1+1= 10 ?

1+1= 10 ?

anyone gets the impression that someone at Trion is not very good at math ?

- Kill 10 Electric Archers.

I killed 20 so far, and i have 9...and i had to kill 4 Shrypon Monarcs before i got the 1.

Ohhh and my favorite so far... Arkfall kills count as -1 ;

20+20 = -3

It's all very profound math. They have to use this kind of math to make it work across all three platforms. You wouldn't understand it.

Chances are you wherent hitting electric but syphon archers, the are nearly identical in apperance, even their collors are very close together.
    No sleep, no dreams.
    No pain, no joy.
    In this state of unbeing I ask myself..
    Was I ever innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    anyone gets the impression that someone at Trion is not very good at math ?

- Kill 10 Electric Archers.

I killed 20 so far, and i have 9...and i had to kill 4 Shrypon Monarcs before i got the 1.

Ohhh and my favorite so far... Arkfall kills count as -1 ;

20+20 = -3
    In binary, 1 + 1 DOES = 10
    Mac - VBI Operative Proud Member of the Friends of Trick Dempsey Association

The few, the proud, the DEFIANT!

Quote Originally Posted by Panthan View Post
    Chances are you wherent hitting electric but syphon archers, the are nearly identical in apperance, even their collors are very close together.
    I did notice the difference with the Monarcs... Eventually ..But with the Archers is nearly impossible to spot the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I did notice the difference with the Monarcs... Eventually ..But with the Archers is nearly impossible to spot the difference.
    That's probebly the issue you are having. Imo the difference could have been clearer, its not even a huge deal but would save alot of people alot of fustrations.
    No sleep, no dreams.
    No pain, no joy.
    In this state of unbeing I ask myself..
    Was I ever innocent?

They are using base 2 numbers.

If your having issues, just do the exotic goods missions west of muir processing plant just before mine 99 (follow the road west).
    Usually get between 1 - 3 a time.
    IpunchYoFace - EGO 2600
    Nom - 50

The name is because all you bad men/women/aliens stole all my names i wanted xD

Quote Originally Posted by Panthan View Post
    This pretty much.
    <a href=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/SoopaMan2K target=_blank><a href=http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/SoopaMan2K.png target=_blank>http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/SoopaMan2K.png</a></a>
    Defiance - Sarah Cross
    Clan - Aristocrats
    Server - US PS3

I think it has to do with the patch they put in the game for participation. I think on the electric archers, you need to put the killing shot into them for them to count. If you just damage them and someone else gets the killshot, you get no credit. At least that's how it looks like it works. I was at one arkfall and more focused on putting bullets into many of them to get credit for participation but that didnt' work, put bullets into 5 of them and got 0 credit for kills.