+ Reply to Thread

It's can't play sunday!

Not sure if anyone else might be having the same problem, it might just be my connection. But I keep getting kicked off the servers pretty much every half hour. I get the 'critical server' guff message, then it lets me reconnect and sticks me in a different phase.

Most annoying in the final stage of an arkfall. Hellion half dead, get booted, come back... arkfall gone and no xp! Mostly miffed because I got 10% xp boost on!!

It happens sometimes through the week, but today is being particularly bad. As I said, may just be my connection. Just wondering if anyone else is having similar problems.
    EGO rating 3044. My head goes *WUB, WUB, WUB, WUB, WUB*

X-BOX

I had this a few nights ago. Booted from 3 arkfalls. Luckily each time I rejoined in the same phase so managed to get back to finish them off. But after several more boots (time outs IIRC) I gave up and quit for the night. It would happen if I opened the map/load outs or fast travelled. Been fine since though.

Well ur lucky last night it kiked me or every 10 seconds

It can*t be your connection if you still connected to xbox live but not trion servers

I have not been kicked in about a week,guess im just lucky.

I get kicked all the time now, its happened when I was at the end of a major arkfall and re-joined and didn't get anything for it despite the fact I was the only person who destroyed the 5 crystal arkfalls, so the randoms that started half way through me killing the hellion stole all my glory. It also happened at the end of a coop map fighting the end boss.

I'm getting weird graphic issues like everything is black past 10m or the mini map vanishes