+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can't Retrieve Mods on Certain Guns??

I have the [123] TACC Assault Rifle with full mods equipped.

I have a better assault rifle I wish to use but I can't retrieve any of the mods from the TACC. I can only "Breakdown to Resources" or "Remove Mods" (consequently making all mods disappear... which is the opposite I want).

My EGO Rating is 1,411 but I'm seriously not too sure on why only a few weapons can "Retrieve Mods".

I've made sure it is not equipped (I have two of the same pistols equipped on all loadouts) to make sure it isn't equipped.

I am able to "Retrieve Mods" on other weapons, so why can't I retrieve mods on certain weapons?

Thank you!

Are these certain weapons equipped on any of your loadouts? sometimes if they are equipped on any loadouts you cant modify them properly, try unequipping if they are equipped and see if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by jaymee82 View Post
    Are these certain weapons equipped on any of your loadouts? sometimes if they are equipped on any loadouts you cant modify them properly, try unequipping if they are equipped and see if that helps
    "I've made sure it is not equipped (I have two of the same pistols equipped on all loadouts) to make sure it isn't equipped."

I dunno then, sorry dude. I am all out of ideas

Oh damn. I'm running out of inventory space but I want my mods back. haha.

Yeah, I just tried to "retrieve" mods from my FRC Saw to add to another saw, and the option is no longer there. I tried a couple different weapons, same thing. The weapons are NOT equipped on any loadouts either. I was able to do this on Tuesday w/ no problem. I hope this option wasn't nerfed w/ the last update. Grrr

Can we get a answer on this i want to retrieve my mods too all level 3. Does this have to do with a full inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by KoRnyGx View Post
    Oh damn. I'm running out of inventory space but I want my mods back. haha.
    ditch a couple weapons or sell the white mods and wait 2 minutes or someone can tell me it safe and they go back into the claims in defiance store

and make sure you weapon isn't equipped in the new load out (if applicable) it just copies the last one when you ego up
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

Quote Originally Posted by webboy View Post
    Can we get a answer on this i want to retrieve my mods too all level 3. Does this have to do with a full inventory?
    Yes it does. You cannot retrieve mods if you have no inventory slots to put them in.

Make sure you are checking the secondary slots in your loadouts too.

"There are two things that are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity. I am not sure about the Universe." ~Frederick Pearle