+ Reply to Thread

Best place to solo farm scrapper forges?

I want to grind my BMG's to level 10 and I noticed that if you shoot the forge's eye, you can do 300+ crit damage.. Which is really good for a BMG.

So anyone know of a spot that they continuously spawn?

I don't want to do the co-op mission "Scrapworks Salvage" because that just takes too long.

Plus, like I said in the title, I'd like to solo farm if possible.

Can anyone help me out?

Found a good place? Interested aswell.

Scrapworks Salvage does not take long. Plus you can hit them dragon fly looking thing for good crit.

Good Luck I know there a better place to lvl up the BMG and the monsters always pop up just forgot where it was. I saw it on the forums.
    Console: X-Box 360 (USA)
    GT: CidxLucy
    Character Name: CidxLucy
    Clan: Lone Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by CidxLucy View Post
    Scrapworks Salvage does not take long. Plus you can hit them dragon fly looking thing for good crit.

Good Luck I know there a better place to lvl up the BMG and the monsters always pop up just forgot where it was. I saw it on the forums.
    If you mean the Hulker, he's north along the road of Pirate's Cove. The method of farming I see most people going for is to kite him over to the farm and stand on one of the pyramids. He can't hit you, and will just stand there so you can shoot him in the face, literally.

Just drive around san fran, there are some good places, none that i can point to on a map but i do know there was one place where the forges just kept on coming.

Not been able to find it since but its out there.
    IpunchYoFace - EGO 2600
    Nom - 50

The name is because all you bad men/women/aliens stole all my names i wanted xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    If you mean the Hulker, he's north along the road of Pirate's Cove. The method of farming I see most people going for is to kite him over to the farm and stand on one of the pyramids. He can't hit you, and will just stand there so you can shoot him in the face, literally.
    No I didn't mean the hulker. Its a place where hellbug like 10 of them pop up and once they dead they repop back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninno20 View Post
    Just drive around san fran, there are some good places, none that i can point to on a map but i do know there was one place where the forges just kept on coming.

Not been able to find it since but its out there.
    I think it better to do scrapper forges. You will have 3 other people with you and it max the monster have more HP so you can do more damage. scrapper forges is my main quest for lvling my guns and I got like 7 max out so far because of it. I am working on the other.

If someone reveals a good spot, you wouldn't be able to solo. Just saying ...