+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Followers...Really?

I've read a few posts from people wishing there was followers in later iterations of the game.

I may ruffle a few feathers with my OPINION here but this is defiance. Are you taking acid while playing this game and want puffy little dragons following you around?

In the show you don't really see anyone with animal followers.
    I don't expect Hellbugs to be trained as pets.

What do you want little CATs and DOGs following you around? Do you honestly think a POW following you around makes you look that much tougher?

I think that will take this game down the cartoony path and this is attempting to be a mature shooter.

If you really want followers play WoW. I just don't believe that is something that fits in this universe at all!
    This has got to be the most waste of Trions time to grow this game.

I agree with Clan/Faction houses and main towns. Personal Storage and Clan storage. These things make sense.

I personally will keep kicking my follower if they're added to the game.

if we get to choose, I want a dark matter sniper to follow me round, those ****ers are the shizz

I don't see anything wrong with more options in a game. Those who want them can take advantage of them. Those who don't, don't have to.

I want a Dwarf or a Red Panda... I'll call him.. RUMBLE BELLY!!!
    GT: TrueGritDirt
    IGN: Hurricane Duke

Founder of the SJA. We specialize in Jumping Quads, Epic Dismounts and Hijinx.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymee82 View Post
    if we get to choose, I want a dark matter sniper to follow me round, those ****ers are the shizz
    LOL, yeah but how do you keep that sucker from agro'ing everything in a one mile radius?

he can agro all he wants, he has cloak, I have my challenger and cloak

I will only be up for it if i can shoot other players followers. Would like to snipe that dwarf. Smaller targets are more of a challenge.

I want a hellbug Matron and the ability to ride it as a combat mount.

do you think if they every did allow companions, if they would considering redesigning a scrapper into a transforming follower/mount? that would be awesome, I know it wont happen, but its nice to dream

I doubt they'll put followers in and if they're anything like the NPCs in combat...we're screwed lol.

kinda wish that the NPCs would be somewhat able to revive you when ya go down...meh no biggy but it woulda made some of the missions less annoying at times
    GT: TrueGritDirt
    IGN: Hurricane Duke

Founder of the SJA. We specialize in Jumping Quads, Epic Dismounts and Hijinx.