Closed Thread
    Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar

Patch 1.014 - Final Patch Notes

As our team works towards the next major patch release 1.020 (details coming soon). We are working to provide smaller updates and hot-fix issues that can be addressed server side only.

DEFIANCE Patch 1.014

- Freight Yard is back...again.
    - Svushinnira, “the rain of pollution”, grows ever more severe. Horribly mutated Hellbugs dot the Paradise landscape as the Hellbug mating season continues. Nano-effect imbued Hellbugs are now more common and many familiar encounters now carry a new and dangerous change. This includes more Electric and Syphon Monarchs and mutated Hellbugs now appearing at Parraba Ranch, Happy Pow, Bug Basin, Ridgecrest Mine, Big Stone Reach, and Diablo Station.
    - Completing Ranks of Echelon now gives you a second outfit to equip in competitive matches.
    - Some EGO rating 1900 to 2000 weapons were not getting their rarity bonus’s appropriately. This is now fixed.
    - Fixed a crash that could occur when hitting Ctrl-Q.
    - Fixed a crash that could occur when resetting missions.
    - Fixed a crash associated with Dogtown Mine.
    - Removed some of the level up spam that happened upon load in.
    - Vehicles can now only be found as specials on vehicle vendors.
    - Vehicle special price has been increased.
    - Additional Challenger variants added.
    - Mine 99 rewards have been reduced.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    We unfortunately missed a few items that were pushed live in today's 1.014 patch. The affects this had were significant to some of our players and we apologize for this oversight. We also had a shotgun magazine mod adjustment that was incorrectly applied, this will be adjusted to pre-patch settings in a hot fix in the next 48 hours.

I would however like to note that our design team is looking at weapons and mods and how those items affect gameplay vs. all the other weapons in the game. While this magazine mod was not meant to go live, we will be addressing balancing shotguns as needed in upcoming patches. With these changes you can look forward to some in-depth details on why changes are being made.

Added Patch 1.014 Notes:
    - Vehicles can now only be found as specials on vehicle vendors.
    - Vehicle special price has been increased.
    - Additional Challenger variants added.
    - Mine 99 rewards have been reduced.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer