+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New Patch coming today

Anyone else worried?

Wonder what else will break upon implementation.

Any Bets?
    I think that the level messages will still spam and your 6th perk will just become empty and you won't be able to put anything in it at all, let alone having to keep replacing it.

Whats your guess?

my guess is that for 1 undetermined hour all instances/emergencies will give bounties of keycodes and all lockboxes will be filled with orange weapons!!
    GT: TrueGritDirt
    IGN: Hurricane Duke

Founder of the SJA. We specialize in Jumping Quads, Epic Dismounts and Hijinx.

I just got my voice chat working so as long as that doesn't get jacked up I won't be too angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Grit View Post
    my guess is that for 1 undetermined hour all instances/emergencies will give bounties of keycodes and all lockboxes will be filled with orange weapons!!
    Best bug ever! DON'T REPORT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zugo View Post
    I just got my voice chat working so as long as that doesn't get jacked up I won't be too angry.
    I Hear ya! I won't be pissed I'm just being snarky on the history of the games patches.
    In all Honesty I want this to go smooth as that means they got their process hammered down and the correct way to patch this new beast.

I would love to see a reward given to the first person to discover new issues post patch.

Quote Originally Posted by MagellanD View Post
    most certainly wouldn't hear my complain about it, that's for sure lol!! I still miss getting all the keycodes so easily during release week lol!! made me wanna do emergencies all the time lol. i still feel that some of the "tougher" emergencies should grand some better loot than XP but i'm probably in the minority. Hell lower the % chance of orange items LOL couldn't get any worse..just give me all the keycodes haha

Quote Originally Posted by Grit View Post
    most certainly wouldn't hear my complain about it, that's for sure lol!! I still miss getting all the keycodes so easily during release week lol!! made me wanna do emergencies all the time lol. i still feel that some of the "tougher" emergencies should grand some better loot than XP but i'm probably in the minority. Hell lower the % chance of orange items LOL couldn't get any worse..just give me all the keycodes haha
    How can you get lower than 0.000001% chance? That's what it feels like.

How can you get lower than 0.000001% chance? That's what it feels like.
    0.0000001 is just as acceptable.. doing 10-15 emergencies doesn't feel like a "grind" to me, its kind of refreshing to just drive aimlessly and kill random stuff. running the same "mission" or co-op over and over does get old after a while. i mean 2-3 co-ops a night is fine and all but i'd imagine some people run the same one 10-15 times in a row to grind for XP, "loot" and keys...yeah i get the fact that MMOs are grinders but meh, much rather just roll out and have fun.

Nothing to report here...would love to see that!
    "Thank you for doing this, Ellen" --Dave