+ Reply to Thread

Draw the line rampage... How to even get bronze?!

I have tried this rampage over and over and I just can't seem to get anywhere. The highest score I've managed is 4000. Is there some trick to this? I've tried staying behind cover, running full steam into the fray, something in between.... Wtf!

Any tips?

From someone who held the #1 on the leaderboard for quite some time, I'll tell you this. Damage resistance perks help a lot. Thick skinned is great. The regeneration perk and a respark for quick shield recharge also helps as well.

You just need to mow down the targets quickly. LMGs have a lot of recoil so fan the trigger. Go for instakill headshots if you can and don't let the melee enemies surround you. You should also try to keep the Biomutants for alive as long as possible if you're going for a high leaderboard ranking, but if you're not, just kill what's the biggest threat.

After running it a few times you should have the enemy pattern down. But as I stated earlier, you're gonna get hit and damage resistance perks do help. Hiding behind the barriers in that rampage doesn't do a lot for you since they're just going to flank/rush you anyways.

What Pyth said.

Took me a few attempts, also helps to keep an eye on the shotgunners. My priority was shotgunners, rifles, cleavers. But unlike Pyth as soon as I spotted a Bioman I got rid as quick as possible! I wasn't going for records though, just the medal.
    EU - Xbox 360

IF you cant do it try youtube videos so you can copy movements dont worry about leaderboards (1st 2nd 3rd) 1st pretty much glitched and got unlimited ammo or sheilds =0 (oh i went there) honestly i found simply moving backwards while my enemy was infront and shooting the closest ones to me worked fine but like i said it may not work for you =p

GT BLITZKRI3G XD
    GT BLITZKRI3G XD
    Server EU/UK
    Console xbox 360

Just a little addition of my own to the great advice given.Don't be afraid to hipfire the cleavers if they get to close.
    Happy Hunting!

Wow you guys,thanks a bunch! It never occurred to me to manage perks. I've definitely got the pattern down though LOL

That ones easy... Try "mini gunner madness"

Now that one I had to switch up my gear to finally get silver...

BEST ADVICE HERE 100% hip fire those buggars 4/10 they would get ya sheild down (thumbs up)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJTrig View Post
    Just a little addition of my own to the great advice given.Don't be afraid to hipfire the cleavers if they get to close.

GT BLITZKRI3G XD
    GT BLITZKRI3G XD
    Server EU/UK
    Console xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by BLITZKRI3G View Post
    1st pretty much glitched and got unlimited ammo or sheilds =0
    I also got first place on Bolinas Sniper legitimately.

THIS HURTS YOU.