+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

still no Freight yard?

so there is still no Freight yard, but yet i bet we will continue to get echelon goals that require you to play on freight yard. this is getting annoying that 5/7 goals is for freight yard but yet every time they say they are putting it back into the game it last 20mins and it gets pulled because of more bugs in it!

I'm sorry, but I lost count after three-- are we at three or four QA failures now? Related only to Freight Yard? I'm not certain.

was out on launch removed came back in patch 13 i think was removed and removed again cuz infectors made it crash
    Leader Of Cobra
    XBox GT: CL Chaos
    Xbox Ambassador
    follow me on twitter @CL_Chaos

"Why have you not broken from the pack? You’re playing it safe. Safe aint gonna get you shtako in this world"- Stone Cold Steve Austin

"When it began, for those who don't know it didn't matter how u looked or what u wore to a show. dress code? **** no we didn't care about the brand of your jeans and all the **** in your hair" - H2O from the song what happened?

They've had issues with that map since the beta events. They removed it in the first or second one and didn't bring it back for the third one. Should've cut their losses and designed a new one. Probably would've saved them time and money. I wouldn't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

Yea the infectors kind of broke the map, too many bugs they said.
    Gt - Tha Lucky 1 - xbox/us - ego rating - 5,000 - clan - House of Wax

Well Sadly, Yes

I got crashed 2 times last night trying to play it. Been very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    They've had issues with that map since the beta events. They removed it in the first or second one and didn't bring it back for the third one. Should've cut their losses and designed a new one. Probably would've saved them time and money. I wouldn't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.
    lol i wasnt counting the beta
    Leader Of Cobra
    Xbox Ambassador

"Why have you not broken from the pack? You’re playing it safe. Safe aint gonna get you shtako in this world"- Stone Cold Steve Austin

"When it began, for those who don't know it didn't matter how u looked or what u wore to a show. dress code? **** no we didn't care about the brand of your jeans and all the **** in your hair" - H2O from the song what happened?

if you haven't already please read my thread on freight yard http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ut-hear-me-out
    Leader Of Cobra
    Xbox Ambassador

Figma i love the sig
    Leader Of Cobra
    Xbox Ambassador