+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

******s ego 1500 killing skiterlings at ark for points

So I was invited to play with random players so I joined them both were around 1500ego and higher.we went to do a ark fall and it was the one were the skiterlings have to bite the ark to open up a weak.these ******s are shooting the skiterlings so the ark fall was taking forever!!!! I told them why are u doing that? They wanted to getpoints to be on top when the aarkfall is over!! What!!! These guys ruin the game for everyone. I quickly left .so if a ark fall is taking a long time its because those 2 ****** are near it.

Cry me a river....who cares , your such a pro

I've learned to just leave instead of wasting time with people like that, do some damage and get out, you'll get your credit later on and won't be sitting around a slowly decaying crystal instead of doing something productive.

Just remember, it's 3 deeps breathes and just a short drive from Shondu to San Quentin for some easy rage kills and loot

I was surprised at myself for leaving an arkfall when I saw players just killing everything, I just thought to myself. "Nope..just fast traveled away." I don't think they ever did finish that arkfall since the last one I went to they went after every skitterling and whatever else crawled out and they just didn't finish.
    Seriousless - Putting the fun back into gaming!
    Come to my brothel for a fun time!
    Brothel for DLC!

Quote Originally Posted by the stang dang View Post
    So I was invited to play with random players so I joined them both were around 1500ego and higher.we went to do a ark fall and it was the one were the skiterlings have to bite the ark to open up a weak.these ******s are shooting the skiterlings so the ark fall was taking forever!!!! I told them why are u doing that? They wanted to getpoints to be on top when the aarkfall is over!! What!!! These guys ruin the game for everyone. I quickly left .so if a ark fall is taking a long time its because those 2 ****** are near it.
    im driving inn circles now. ill leave when people show up
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

I still don't understand how some players have come to the conclusion that killing the skits is what puts you on top...when it's actually the damage that is done to the crystal.

Seriously....all you need is a Wolfhound...shoot the weak points the skits made....then watch your score be in the millions. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by RequiemPrime View Post
    I still don't understand how some players have come to the conclusion that killing the skits is what puts you on top...when it's actually the damage that is done to the crystal.
    I do not think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Skystriker View Post
    I do not think so.
    3.3 million using a Wolfhound.

I do think so.

Killing skitterlings is mainly for doing the 2500 major arkfall kills. Plus killing skitterlings does give you damage, but shooting them with weapons is useless, running them over in a car gives you about 3000 per kill. So yeh, if you see people killing skitterlings, they are farming, so move on to another crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Skystriker View Post
    I do not think so.
    Try it. RequiemPrime is quite right there.

Wolfhound on the crystals softspots. Ground pounder on monarchs (and the occassional warrior). Heavy assault carbine with burst mod (and crit bonuses if you can find it) on the mouths and flying hellion. And use overcharge ofc.

13 kills and 5.4m dmg on a mature hellbug arkfall the other day doing just that, full focus on getting the arkfall done as fast as possible. #2 was 215 kills 2.3m dmg.
    Don't need to kill a single mob just for points to hit first place.

The vast majority of that is the wolfhound critting on crystals.