Over 40 main story mission
    Over 150 side missions
    7 "dungeons"
    5 tv missions
    2 ( you can argue the 3rd.) Pvp locations
    Large scale 64 vs. 64 pvp Shadow Wars
    Over 100 pursuits
    Daily and weekly contracts
    It is a full game I think the problem is Defiance lets you do the main story how you want. Most other mmo's make clear out side mission so you can unlock more of the main story which is a catch 22 depends how you look at it. These are the facts on game content right now and since launch sounds like a lot of content and Defiance shiped as a full game . I did'n say it was smooth but complete

Someone told me there was 12 main missions?

Anyway, good post and I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    Over 40 main story mission
    Over 150 side missions
    7 "dungeons"
    5 tv missions
    2 ( you can argue the 3rd.) Pvp locations
    Large scale 64 vs. 64 pvp Shadow Wars
    Over 100 pursuits
    Daily and weekly contracts
    It is a full game I think the problem is Defiance lets you do the main story how you want. Most other mmo's make clear out side mission so you can unlock more of the main story which is a catch 22 depends how you look at it. These are the facts on game content right now and since launch sounds like a lot of content and Defiance shiped as a full game . I did'n say it was smooth but complete
    Well, if you compare Defiance to other game. TSW cost $20 and it has way more contents than Defiance will ever be. Likewise with GW2. Maybe if you compare Defiance to those MMO lobby style shooter...

There are better bang for your buck, Defiance definitely doesn't had 60 dollar worth of contents.

TSW also has a subscription AND ingame store (dunno if the sub is optional these days like lotro/sw:tor). Besides, Defiance is an MMO, mmos usually evolve over time. The first dlc looks really promising too and I think we will start seeing more actual crossover (aside from the now removed episode misions involving irisa and nolan) content starting next week (with rynn most likely coming to the game).

But yeah, I agree. Defiance is currently a little weak on the content side compared to alot of other mmo's.
    Platform: PC
    Character: Blackwolfe (EU)

Rolling with the Red Thugs!

If you look at any mmo, their like charm bracelets, you buy the main chain and add the charms as you go along to build it up, and with each charm the bracelet looks different and adds content. So what you start out with, is not what you end up with. It fills up with time... :-)

INB4 Princess Bride's gifs

Quote Originally Posted by Codebreaker View Post
    If you look at any mmo, their like charm bracelets, you buy the main chain and add the charms as you go along to build it up, and with each charm the bracelet looks different and adds content. So what you start out with, is not what you end up with. It fills up with time... :-)
    Uhm more like in Defiance's case = 3 rusty twisted links of a charm bracelet, not a full charm bracelet to even attach doo dads to

Restoration on your bracelet we'll have it fixed in no time ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mcwjimbo View Post
    Uhm more like in Defiance's case = 3 rusty twisted links of a charm bracelet, not a full charm bracelet to even attach doo dads to

New to mmo's huh? Welcome to your first mmo then.

Quote Originally Posted by mcwjimbo View Post
    More like they add a charm but due to quality of the metal used they have to take it off and work on it, then give it back and pull it again and say that they forgot to gold plate it.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6099394&dateline=1366  511466
    Processor:AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30GHz Motherboard:AsusTeK M4N98TD EVO Memory:Corsair DDR3 16GB (4X4GB sticks) Graphics:2X NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB in SLI mode OS:Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1