+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar

Defiance: Bonus Loot Weekend! (5/10 - 5/13)

Make sure to log into Defiance this weekend to take advantage of our first Bonus Loot Weekend! What is a bonus loot weekend you ask?

Bonus Loot Weekend: Players have an 10% increased chance to earn rare loot items for participating in a variety of game activities that offer loot drops or when they unlock a lock box during the scheduled time period. The loot categories are weapons, weapon mods, shields, and grenades.

So get your friends online and play Missions, Instances, Arkfalls, Emergencies, and much more for your chance at Bonus loot for this weekend only!

The Bonus loot weekend kicked off today at 12:00pm PST and will end on Monday 5/13 at 12:00pm PST (UTC Friday 7pm – Monday 7pm).

Note:You will not see a % boost shown on the in-game UI. If you have a Loot Boost active, the increase will stack, but again the % increase will not be shown on the UI. (It will continue to read 10%) But we have verified the loot bonus will and is stacking.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

Thanks for clarifying stack bonus. Eta on when % will show correctly?
    XBL VBI OPERATIVE

Arkhunter Sector - Militant Assassins Group

Region - NA

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
    Make sure to log into Defiance this weekend to take advantage of our first Bonus Loot Weekend! What is a bonus loot weekend you ask?

Bonus Loot Weekend: Players have an increased chance to earn rare loot items for participating in a variety of game activities that offer loot drops or when they unlock a lock box during the scheduled time period. The loot categories are weapons, weapon mods, shields, and grenades.

So get your friends online and play Missions, Instances, Arkfalls, Emergencies, and much more for your chance at Bonus loot for this weekend only!

The Bonus loot weekend kicked off today at 12:00pm PST and will end on Monday 5/13 at 12:00pm PST (UTC Friday 7pm – Monday 7pm).

Note: If you have a Loot Boost turned on the increase will not show up within the UI. (It will continue to read 10%) But we have verified the loot bonus will and is stacking.
    Dude this is a bad weekend to do this.

Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer is completely free on Steam this weekend.
    Neverwinter Online has double astralia diamonds this weekend.
    Battlefield 3 has double XP this weekend.

You've got competition.
    Currently playing: Warframe, Battlefield 3, Hawken, Rift.
    Anticipating: Witcher 3, Battlefield 4, Titanfall....Cyberpunk 2077.
    PC Gaming Master Race Lifetime Member.

Bonus Loot Weekend: Players have an increased chance to earn rare loot items for participating in a variety of game activities that offer loot drops or when they unlock a lock box during the scheduled time period. The loot categories are weapons, weapon mods, shields, and grenades.

Note: If you have a Loot Boost turned on the increase will not show up within the UI. (It will continue to read 10%) But we have verified the loot bonus will and is stacking.
    Umm whats the % of boost? I don't understand why you guys hate giving us numbers that matter lol... If its a 30% boost + 10% stack I may drop a bill, but if its like 5% + 10% points, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCell View Post
    Dude this is a bad weekend to do this.

Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer is completely free on Steam this weekend.
    Neverwinter Online has double astralia diamonds this weekend.
    Battlefield 3 has double XP this weekend.

You've got competition.
    And? Play those games if you like, no one is stopping you.

And great Trion, thanks for this!

IAMVILELENT didn't you uninstall the game? Do these other games not keep you entertained enough to keep you from being distracted by us poor folk playing defiance still?

My opinion is that the timing is perfect. They are giving players a reason to play Defiance and not play any of the other games.

Halo does it all the time.

Yeah....about that; I'm still not getting the bonus. I've logged out, and even reset my Xbox; still don't have the Icon on my UI and I did NOT purchase any bonuses. Please, let me know why I'm not getting this glorious bonus?
    If you don't understand my silence; you'll never understand my words.

All Achievements Completed at EGO 2844 - 5/28/2013

XBL/NA
    GT: Blessure Grave
    IGN: Grave Reaper - EGO 3,200+
    Clan: Browncoats

Quote Originally Posted by Toolatetotalk View Post
    IAMVILELENT didn't you uninstall the game? Do these other games not keep you entertained enough to keep you from being distracted by us poor folk playing defiance still?

My opinion is that the timing is perfect. They are giving players a reason to play Defiance and not play any of the other games.

Halo does it all the time.
    Never once said I uninstalled the game, never even mentioned it. For those of us who actually SPEND money on instore purchases when valid, it would be useful to know what the bonus % is they are giving us.

Well, my UI still says 0% loot boost. Logged out and back in etc. No change. It's 4:40pm here on the west coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Kills View Post
    Yeah....about that; I'm still not getting the bonus. I've logged out, and even reset my Xbox; still don't have the Icon on my UI and I don't have any purchased bonuses.
    No fat lootz for me either on PC