+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

When DCUO came out

When DC came out for the PS3 it had more content than this game does, i am not putting this game down, but TRION has spent far to much time on patches and very little time on content, to the point were many gamers like myself have moved on. It's to bad..great game it is, just bad managed.

Well dcuo was moved to the playstation # after being a hit on pc and it had support from sony, so everything went smoothly without delays.

It'll get better. Come back in a few months you might enjoy it more. I find it fun now so i can find stuff to amuse me as it gradually gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajuk View Post
    When DC came out for the PS3 it had more content than this game does, i am not putting this game down, but TRION has spent far to much time on patches and very little time on content, to the point were many gamers like myself have moved on. It's to bad..great game it is, just bad managed.
    What the hell are you talking about? The game is still very buggy. It's not completely broken atm but it's still very buggy. Patches should be the #1 priority, not releasing dlc. The game's only been out for like a month, not everyone can play 5+ hours/day and do everything there is to do in the game in a month.

And might I remind you that the servers for DCUO are complete dog ****. Going F2P couldn't even save that game.

I will repeat what i said, ( CONTENT ) it does not have enough of it, sure there are server issues and it's a pain, but i can live with it , but when there is not enough quest in the game it gets old fast.
    Sidenote: RDR took longer to beat and including side quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    Well dcuo was moved to the playstation # after being a hit on pc and it had support from sony, so everything went smoothly without delays.
    Last time I checked Sony developed it on the PS3 and ported it over to the PC

Quote Originally Posted by mattybell2117 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? The game is still very buggy. It's not completely broken atm but it's still very buggy. Patches should be the #1 priority, not releasing dlc. The game's only been out for like a month, not everyone can play 5+ hours/day and do everything there is to do in the game in a month.

And might I remind you that the servers for DCUO are complete dog ****. Going F2P couldn't even save that game.
    Couldn't have said it better, theres still bugs in dcuo that were there during BETA. *cough* v.chat functionality *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Sajuk View Post
    I will repeat what i said, ( CONTENT ) it does not have enough of it, sure there are server issues and it's a pain, but i can live with it , but when there is not enough quest in the game it gets old fast.
    Sidenote: RDR took longer to beat and including side quest.
    The game has plenty of content. Heck I haven't even finished the main story yet because I've been too busy doing stuff with friends in the game and I can't play 24/7. You should modify your statement to say that there isn't enough content that YOU specifically enjoy. DLC is coming...but it makes no sense to release more content into a broken game, as that would make it worse. Some folks disconnect every 10 minutes (happened to me this weekend, although in the past I didn't DC so often), some folks have terrible game-breaking sound/chat issues. That needs to be fixed, then more content can be added to the then working game.

DCUO is still junk ... F2P ruined that game ... constant resets ..the update 25 pvp screw over ...you could run all the story missions in a day or two. Sure you could run the diffrent mentors and see a little bit of change but notht at much... DCUO is old and worn ... They never fix anything on that game. Defiance is fresh and new...sure it has issues with needed patches, but to try and compare DCUO to Defiance????? Defiance hasnt set back my PVP toon I paid replay badges on to max out in PVP ...only to be spit on with the new pvp reset. Plus getting a group for raids is dumb in DCUO ..u spend more time trying to get a raid going then u do running it...oh that if you can finish it since people cant play thier roles right...Mr IM a Healer, but want to DPS... Definace makes it simple ..no crap with the armor pieces etc ...all i need to worry about is my weapon and synegry

DCUO was great. When it was in beta. It's been downhill ever since.