+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rampage: Draw the Line Tips?

It was the second rampage I found. You have 2:30 and 2000 bullets in an LMG that deals a pile of damage to get 75,000 for a gold (I think). I can consistently get a silver on this, but getting a gold has proven quite challenging. Does anyone have any tips or obvious things I may be missing (I'm getting to about the fourth wave with a multiplier in somewhere between the low 60s and mid 70s)? I think part of the problem may be that the big guys (minigunners and grenadiers) are only awarding 1xYY points (which may be a bug, but I'm not sure).

How are you even getting silver? I've been trying for 30 minutes now and have only gotten bronze...

pc or console. On the pc they line up for you at each wave and you can mow them down. When the big blue guys show hit them first. Also aim and hit them at a distance go for the shooters first. I got gold on third shot
    En Mortis est Glorium

You need not to get hit and get a 70x Multiplier, you'll get it almost right on the time.
    Feyniphia -- EGO Rating: 311 -- Region: US -- Platform: PC
    Feyniphia -- Puissance: 70 -- Région: EU -- Platforme: PC

Kill the Blue Guys LAST.

They give higher numbers, not a higher multiplier, so getting your multiplier high and then killing them is the best way to get higher points from them.

To get gold on this, you just have to be really fast, don't worry about your ammo too much, and shoot from cover as much as you can. In each wave, position yourself towards the opposite side from which they spawn this way you shouldn't be getting hit much.

If you think this Trial is hard, wait till you get to the Chicken one!
    "My opinion is, my opinion, is my opinion."
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Derity
    Region: Europe

Chicken one was easy, I got to use my AR during it. Yay bugs.

Took first place and actually held it for almost a full day on my first try.

it really is not that difficult, the ig trick is to keep a vigilant eye on minimap, and focusing down big blues asap when they spawn, they give lots and lots of points, near the end they will spawn very rapidly so you'll have a chance to grab ALOT of points.

And yes Resvoir chicken is horrible, dunno what they were thinking.. struggled to get silver on that, third rancher just makes the rng to bad.

bit of a necro but... my rampage is apparently bugged.. it'll close out, and send me back out of the area with my regular gun... then when i try to restart, as soon as i pop in, i get a "you failed" message (from the previous run, mind you), and then it kicks me back out... and gives me another ninja-fail that won't pop up until i start it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Munx View Post
    And yes Resvoir chicken is horrible, dunno what they were thinking.. struggled to get silver on that, third rancher just makes the rng to bad.
    i found chicken to be the easiest of the lot of them - what were they thinking ? dead easy - dont run around like a headless chicken. just shoot 1 chicken easy gold

Don't stop moving or let go of the trigger.

I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure leveling up whatever kind of weapon you use for a challenge helps.