+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Good job Trion on the new episodic mission.

As much as I bellyache about stuff, I actually had a pretty good time with this one.

The voiceover for Rynn reminded me a lot of the Pandaria female characters from WoW which was kinda weird, but not complaining

Would have been better if they had waited until tomorrow to release the mission. Kind of ruins the show when you know what's going to happen before the show comes on.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusCalera View Post
    Would have been better if they had waited until tomorrow to release the mission. Kind of ruins the show when you know what's going to happen before the show comes on.
    Then... wait until you watch the episode before doing the episode mission?

The show was on 3 hours ago here in Los Angeles. I had already seen it before I logged in tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwa View Post
    Then... wait until you watch the episode before doing the episode mission?
    Or Trion could just release the content in a proper manner. Considering they own the servers, there is no reason why they couldn't have put it out after the show. It throws off the continuity and creates spoiler issues.

Especially since they pulled the old episode missions for that very reason.

I agree that people should use self-control, but that doesn't excuse Trion for the blunder.

I can't fault Trion for other people's inability to control themselves. Some people may want to play the mission before the show, some may want to play it after the show. Leave it up to the players to decide.

+1 for this post.) nice little content for fun

This isn't a game based off a tv-show. It's a coinciding project, I think that was self-evident in the marketing. Don't see the issue.
    Xbox 360 NA- VolDeVie (18+ only if you're adding me please. I'm a bit vulgar)
    Looking for like-minded individuals to play with! If you're a musician, audio-engineer, or just LOVE music add me ^_^! If you're none of the above, well, I still need some people to game with.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...0-Song-I-made.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
    I can't fault Trion for other people's inability to control themselves. Some people may want to play the mission before the show, some may want to play it after the show. Leave it up to the players to decide.
    But I can sure as hell fault them for going against their own principles. They pull content weekly and argue that it is to keep up continuity; then the release something early and take a steaming shtako all over the continuity. It is a bad sign. It shows that they either don't care about their own rules and the correlation between the show and the game, or are too incompetent to handle it.

That's why most of us are making a big stink about it. We like the show and we like the game. And we want Trion to make them flow together as we were told they would. I know that's why I have stuck around though the rough launch the bug ridden months that followed and are continuing. They need to step it up. Things like content release timing should not even be an issue at this point.

+1 it was refreshing, for me anyway