+ Reply to Thread

Got a purple LMG with Run-n-Gun synergy. First time I've seen one so far.

I have been getting those run-n-gun mods in the synergy lock boxes, but was wondering if I would ever get a gun with that synergy. I finally got it. It's a purple VOT Disruptor with -.90 recoil and 10% recharge self-revive on revive another player as inherent abilities. and then the run-n-gun mods I will be adding as I go. Can't wait to see this gun when it's fully modded.

Found me a Purple Infector with the Stalker synergy. Figure the range boost would be nice if I can ever find any mods for it.

I think the von bach vender for 200 faction points sell a purple lmg with these stats just fyi

If you want more people to see your Ad on PS3 trade, make a clear simple title and maybe people won't look it over. You also have to put your thread in there too

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...-PlayStation-3
    In-Game: Ghost Bear
    Degeneration X
    PSN(NA): PEWPMONGER

Quote Originally Posted by Warcurse View Post
    Defiance Dating Services is a RIDICULOUS concept I know...but not MORE ridiculous than selling, complaining threads so WTH. If your a single lady in Chester county PA and would like to discuss Defiance over dinner and drinks hit me up n I'll send ya a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzaerian View Post
    Even Everlast, in his House of Pain days, once mused "you make me sick, like Strawberry Quik.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuza View Post
    If you want more people to see your Ad on PS3 trade, make a clear simple title and maybe people won't look it over. You also have to put your thread in there too

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...-PlayStation-3
    I think this was more a "I got this cool new weapon" thread rather than a "I have this weapon to trade" thread.

I may be wrong though, but that's how I read it.

Sh!t my bad, I saw general cluster ****ed with trade posts, almost couldn't tell the two pages apart.
    In-Game: Ghost Bear
    Degeneration X
    PSN(NA): PEWPMONGER

Quote Originally Posted by Warcurse View Post
    Defiance Dating Services is a RIDICULOUS concept I know...but not MORE ridiculous than selling, complaining threads so WTH. If your a single lady in Chester county PA and would like to discuss Defiance over dinner and drinks hit me up n I'll send ya a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzaerian View Post
    Even Everlast, in his House of Pain days, once mused "you make me sick, like Strawberry Quik.

you have run n gun mods for an LMG? i have an orange frc saw thats run n gun , an i seem to only find run n gun mods for pistles an shotguns an brutal for LMGS , if u got these mods still id be willing to trade for them , but also my SAW is 4 trade aswell , dont waste run n gun mods in that vot dis its a waste
    PSN ID: TohYphY

Defi Name: hYp

Old School mostly solo artist , looking for old freinds.

I've got a purple rocker lmg with run n gun that I've been hanging onto! Its drops like these that make me clutter my 1100+ ego characters inventory with -800 ego gear! lol