+ Reply to Thread

Can't Play Beta! Please Help!

I signed up at the Defiance Website last night and got an E-Mail this morning telling me my code to get the Defiance Beta for the X-Box 360 the download finished and I press "Start," I Accept the "End User License Agreement," then "Patch Notes" show up and I hit A to Patch and hit A to Patch Again and it finally read starting game and I get a loading screen for about 3-4 seconds and an Error Screen says "A sign-in change has occurred. Returning to title screen." I've been through this 4 times and it does the same thing each time. I haven't reset a password or anything like that. Is there somewhere I have to Enter my Xbox Live Gamertag in to my Defiance Account? Has anyone else had this problem?

I have the same problem.
    Searching the forums for answers here at the moment.
    XBL Gamertag = MR SCHULTZ

Its a common problem...no known fix or workaround yet other than keep trying...sometimes you get lucky and get logged in.

That's crap. I have not had this sort of problem on any of the prior PC betas, the Alpha, or the PS3 Beta.
    I wanted to finally get to try some out with my friends, but just keep getting this Critical Error.

i'm pretty sure if this is how the beta is going on xbox, lol then when the game is released....it won't be pretty. I have the same issue by the way, but none of our posts are getting posted at the moment, but this is known issue, I just don't think they will fix it with the game coming out so soon