+ Reply to Thread

Thread: echelon outfits

echelon outfits

i want trion to bring the outfits for echelon into the open world. id like to make a clan for it like people can pay us for help not over ammount of script but still i think it would be fun

I had already suggested this due to my clans name being "Third Echelon" We were very upset when we found out these outfits could not be used outside of PVP.
    Xbox Live Ambassador
    Gamertag: Durva360_Gaming (Stephen & Jessica)
    System: Xbox 360 NA Servers
    Character: Raigar Talos Kana Valen
    Clan: House of Valen

I was pretty upset when i found out too :/ it would be pretty cool having a group all wearing military style outfits.

i just read this and got upset D: i didnt know it was just for pvp NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

|UK| Gamertag: S7YLEEX | Character Name: x13 |

Im glad it's PvP Only. The grief potential of people wearing this outfit and running into a Shadow War and pretending to be participants would be outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by TKhBecker View Post
    Im glad it's PvP Only. The grief potential of people wearing this outfit and running into a Shadow War and pretending to be participants would be outstanding.
    They could just change the color to something other than green/orange-grey. They proved they could do it with the Veteran Armor Set.
    PSN ID: Xx-Fang92-xX - PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by fang1192 View Post
    They could just change the color to something other than green/orange-grey. They proved they could do it with the Veteran Armor Set.
    I don't know about that idea, I play on a 1080p 62in, and I honestly cannot tell the difference between the armor colors until the player is really close. Probably because not the entire outfit is orange/green, and most of it is that khaki color, or that the graphics aren't great and the render distance is terrible. It sucks that we can't wear it, but as long as Shadow Wars are in the game, I don't see them being available for PvE.

Are you kidding me?! Not only are they PvP only, but even though I have completed the 1st two ranks of echelon I cant seem to make my character wear them even in shadow wars. I cant believe that I wasted almost a week trying to get the "climbing the ranks of echelon" pursuits. IAnd I don't care what anyone says, if all the other outfits earned from pursuits are wearable outside of PvP, than so should the echelon outfits. That makes the most sense. And I argee about the color, the did the same thing with the infiltrator outfits. There are 3 different versions of that outfit so why don't they have another version of the echelon outfit that can be used outside of shadow wars.