+ Reply to Thread

BMG Damage/Heal Charge?

Hello folks,

I am currently leveling BMG's and am wondering what exactly is "Damage Charge" and "Heal Charge" in the statistics of these weapons? So far I've only found both with 0 values. The last BMG I fully leveled up got a bonus of Damage Charge x0,94...
    So what does it mean?

Thanks!

Damage/heal charge is how long it takes for your charge to drain. Some weapons, like the stingray have low charge, draining from 100% to 0% in a few seconds. They are compensated for this by being able to more targets than other BMGs. The tele-spanner BMG is an opposite. This BMG has very good charge, often taking 10 or more seconds to run dry, although I've used one that took about 30 seconds to go from 100% charge to 0% charge. Tele spanner BMGs, unlike stingray BMGs don't link to other targets, unless you can find a +1 max link one [they're not too uncommon]. Healing with a BMG will always drain charge faster than damaging with one, unless maybe you find a nice +heal charge one or something.
    Gamertag: Shadewhip | Character name: Trisk

EU server.

Thanks! So that means the higher the value of the charge the longer I can keep the bmg on the target without reloading? If I understood that correctly.

Yeah, that's right. Levelling your BMG will also bag you 15% extra DMG/heal charge. [but it's a pain to level, even on hulkers]
    Gamertag: Shadewhip | Character name: Trisk

EU server.

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    I still think that healing and damaging are polar opposites and therefore you should be able to syphon off the badguys and stuff the health directly into your own shields at the same time. Too often you're getting slaughtered while syphoning.

Where's the fun in only being able to vampire something that is less than 12 feet away and blasting you ina face with amazing accuracy and caliber?