+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PS3 Season Pass??

Does anyone have a PS3 season pass that bought it after you bought the game? If so, where can you buy it? I ask because the "Buy Now" button in the PS3 section of the defiance.com dlc area links to a site to buy the game itself for $59.99 and not the actual season pass for $39.99. Could really use some help.

Nevermind. I found it. lol The season pass was in a section further down the page. This can be deleted now.

buy it on the PSN store.

That's the first place I looked and didn't see it anywhere.

It takes a bit of looking for but it's there bought it a few weeks ago,thankfully it's down to 23.99 and not the 32.99 it was first put on at.
    PSN- ewen1972

I finally found it on the PSN Store. The new look/layout of the store was throwing me off. It had been a while since I updated it. I don't much care for the new "redesigned" store. First time I've ever had to use the search feature to find what I was looking for. The season pass is only $35.99 now here in the U.S. down from $39.99.

What does the season pass give you?
    Director of Global Disconnections

Quote Originally Posted by vizibledog View Post
    What does the season pass give you?
    When the dlc comes we all get the basic so we can all play together, I can't remember exactly what it is but I think you get a playable character and stuff, it's detailed somewhere on the forum. (Not a great help I know)
    PSN- ewen1972

Quote Originally Posted by NoahsArkfall View Post
    I finally found it on the PSN Store. The new look/layout of the store was throwing me off. It had been a while since I updated it. I don't much care for the new "redesigned" store. First time I've ever had to use the search feature to find what I was looking for. The season pass is only $35.99 now here in the U.S. down from $39.99.
    I still see it as $39.99...am I missing something here?

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...id=20839137659

I didn't buy it from there. I bought it from the console store. $0 in wallet...confirm purchase...$35.99 added to wallet...purchase complete. I made a point of rechecking transaction history a little later as I read that the EU version had dropped in price.

And when you buy the pass you get a hellbug cap for your characters and 2 random items added to your inventory which they are calling a special lock box. My two items sucked, though. 2 BMGS that were downgrades from the one I already had. I also had a 10% loot boost active when I logged back into the game!

As far as what season passers get with the dlc, I believe we get the Castithan race added to character creation which is cool. I was kinda hoping for that at the start as they just look cool to me. There is a list of all this somewhere on the Defiance site. Check the dlc section.

Well apparently my transaction history had some sort of hiccup because the $35.99 that was there yesterday is now $39.99. Or more than likely I was just looking at the wrong thing and didn't notice I had $4.00 in my wallet. So forget about the discount. Still $40. lol Maybe I just need to turn off the game and get some sleep.