+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cannoner / Assassin / etc synergy mod

So this game been around for more than 6 weeks, has a single soul found a mod with Cannoner or Assassin synergy?

I've been holding on to orange syphon Tachmag Pulser with cannoner on it and waiting for SMG cannoner mod to be found.

Plus yesterday and today I ran thru Bolinas minigame more than 65 times, gold every single time.. 2 of mods I've gotten out of 65 has synergy.. guess what are they? Scavenger
    (NA | PS3)

far as anyone can tell they dont exist in game, not that the devs have ever said anything, much like the rest of the game .

this game is a shtako eating mess, and look the patch was pushed back, what a surpirse.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ventuz View Post
    So this game been around for more than 6 weeks, has a single soul found a mod with Cannoner or Assassin synergy?

I've been holding on to orange syphon Tachmag Pulser with cannoner on it and waiting for SMG cannoner mod to be found.

Plus yesterday and today I ran thru Bolinas minigame more than 65 times, gold every single time.. 2 of mods I've gotten out of 65 has synergy.. guess what are they? Scavenger
    Mine is a 1077 with Run-n-gun on it.

I'm of the opinion that the time/effort put into mix/match synergies is a wash.
    I gave up trying to collect the whole set.

I put a +8 falloff damage barrel and 1.3 mag on 'er.
    And never use it.
    Ever.

Just my selfish opinion.

I forgot which thread the discussion was in but alot of people think they're just straight up missing.

Personally Ive found two types of mods, wanna guess which? Brutal and run and gun. Surprise surprise.

I would really enjoy seeing a dev comment on this. Being that this forum is frequented by hardcore players I find it hard to believe with everyone's combined play time that no one has found some of these variants.

I like to think the mods are in the game but the drop rate is screwed. I like to think this because if they are truly not in the we should probably get our pitch forks.

Making your fans search for something that does not exist in game is really f-ed up.

If I find out they're really not in game and they didnt tell us explicitly, I could see myself just moving on.

Also, that's a awesome gun you have there. Jelly.

Pretty sure I've seen all of those mods, and when I saw "Cannoner" I said to myself "shouldn't it be Cannoneer?"

The synergies really aren't worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by thejx4 View Post
    Pretty sure I've seen all of those mods, and when I saw "Cannoner" I said to myself "shouldn't it be Cannoneer?"

The synergies really aren't worth the trouble.
    Pretty sure? Care to be a little more specific? Either you had them or you didnt. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ventuz View Post

I'd ask the same about Rolling Thunder, Grenadier, and at least one other that I can't remember right now. And I also want to know why all the brutal mods when I have only ever found one brutal weapon-wrong one. I have lots of brutal mods for assault weapons, sniper rifles, detonators, and the one brutal weapon out of the hundreds I've had pass through my fingers was a shotgun.

I had one a few weeks ago. Not interested in matching synergies so I scrapped it. I think it was a mod for a sawed-off, idk.

Quote Originally Posted by thejx4 View Post
    I had one a few weeks ago. Not interested in matching synergies so I scrapped it. I think it was a mod for a sawed-off, idk.
    I dont mean to grill you about, just getting frustrated trying to find out if these in game items exist.

The devs saying the exist may be like them saying you can get orange drops from enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by ratt707 View Post
    I dont mean to grill you about, just getting frustrated trying to find out if these in game items exist.

The devs saying the exist may be like them saying you can get orange drops from enemies.
    Funny thing is three of the people on my friends list have received orange drops from enemies. :/